Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

if im not mistaken, the "fat kid's" father owns most of the buildings on elizabeth street (including 255). so they let him hang inside and they pay him to do a some chores inside.
like the kid that sweeps the floor in the barber shop for $20. he's a funny kid but seems like he can be annoying if ur constantly with him.
im sure thats why his fam let him stay at 255 after school....lol
rashad mccants pe af1 for sale
http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessage?topicID=10855.topic

Wow you guys are serious so when did the first person start camping exactly...? and what will be the damage on these kids wallets?
TEAM AM FAM

Rky Mdna
I'll be wearin Infra 90's and a grey Alife hoody. See you guys at 6:20

Edit* Reguardless what I wear I'll prolly be the only 6'2" filipino dude with long hair and a goatee :lol:
laugh.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Team Otaku​

it be interesting to see hear the outcome of what happen ( knock on wood)

im glad im waiting couple weeks for my oversea connect to shipped mines.

Quote:
so he IS a rich kid snob

i don't know the kid personally, but let's say you are right and he is a snob, why are you suprised? look around you, shop owners are snobs, resellers are snobs, half the people on this board are snobs.....you're in sneaker/street culture where it's a culture of snobs. most people try to acquire sneakers so they can feel above others and hence be snobby. it is what it is....
...no really.

Can someone link a youtube to that "fat kid". That kid I seen at 255 studio all the time, I'd like to see what he does for nike.

he said, "i work for Nike" :lol:
laugh.gif
he doesnt have connections, just a @#%$ load of money :rofl:
roll.gif
"VIP"?, no, VRP perhaps...160 did you get torn apart for a $1000 :nerd:
nerd.gif

I'm a hypebeast

ayo.. its mad pages and im kinda lazy... how much is supreme sellin em for...

i see on this page some1 said 1000, then a few pages back some1 said 300 wats the offically supreme price...

and dats wats up.. people have 2 get thier after they close..
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:
160 did you get torn apart for a $1000
Again you dont have to worry what I pay but its alot less then what others are paying and its NOT A price for known low ballers.

And I did not get it through supreme or dqm

I also got 2 pairs for someone else and getting another 3 pairs later today for another person.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

The fact of the matter is that the kid has the shoe before you and the others who choose to campout. Heck, if he wanted to, he could ask his pops to prevent those shops from selling the kick. :wow:
embarassed.gif
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

i heard there is an official line outside supreme

can anyone confirm this
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

there shouldnt be a line, if it is then the cops are gonna be soon to come..we should leave clientele by 6:30 the latest and book it straight to the cars outside of Supreme and stand between them...im in queens now and my last class ends at 3:50...if i cant make it to clientele by 6:30 ill be standin in the street besides the cars black polo, black/red patent XI's..someone bring a camera
I'm a hypebeast

^ :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Well there goes our plan of bum rushin the fron of Supreme @ 7 to be the front of the line
DQM raffel it is then :\
ohwell.gif
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S
Team Otaku​

weekends like this make me wonder why i even buy sneakers anymore....it's getting outta control....i really can't wait till tomorrow afternoon when the melee is over. im just curious....who's actually trying to buy these for themselves and not a thousand dollar profit? :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

Back
Top Bottom