Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Black Pair came in today. Went down .5 but could have went TTS. . Other pair comes Friday . Shoes are crazy obnoxious lmao .

Going to toss a pair to my homie and probably keep a pair for myself. I gotta try them on with some clothes lol

Black Pair came in today. Went down .5 but could have went TTS. . Other pair comes Friday . Shoes are crazy obnoxious lmao .

Going to toss a pair to my homie and probably keep a pair for myself. I gotta try them on with some clothes lol

Wait, you're telling us that you tried them on when you were...

1698273800135.gif

Has anyone verified if the swoosh glows in the dark or not? I figure if they did it would be a big bullet point for the shoe. It was brought up earlier and I was curious.

Teezo Touchdown. These are insane and really fun to play with, pause. True to size for sure. Maybe half size down if anything but not necessary. The real problem is attaching the swooshes. Could be intentional but feels more like a design flaw. The clasp on the elastic straps and the buttons on the swooshes don’t allign perfectly. You gotta really move them around to get the swooshes connected and in a decent spot. On some segments of the swoosh you can only attach one button even though it allows 2-3. It’s just not aligning right, and feels like they could fall off if you were doing some extensive activities like a concert or amusement park. But they’re very cool in person.
IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0355.jpeg

Seller on GOAT cancelled my order. Prolly thinks these will climb in the future but stupid plan IMO.
Now to re-cop for $5 more. Annoying.

The swoosh looks cool but I’m not wearing them if I’m going out in them. Seems like a headache if they continue to fall off.

Interesting that people are saying TTS but all those YouTube vids say they ran huge. Where they just fakes or something?

Man the homie has an 8.5 but Ima 9.5 but can do 9’s with out a problem too.

Trying to figure out what to do

if youre solely a 9.5 in everything, the 8.5 might be too snug for you imo. But if you dabble in 9 in some shoes id say give it ashot

Got my pair in hand and im a true size 10 and copped a 9.5. Id agree with most here and say either TTS or .5 sz down if you want the snug feel.

I’m technically a tts 10.5 and can wear some shoes in 10.5, but I’m slightly wide and wear AJ1s in an 11. AJ1s in 10.5 (like the lost and founds) crush my pinky toe on the left foot. Given that, would you think I should go 10.5 or 11 in the CPFM?

I’m technically a tts 10.5 and can wear some shoes in 10.5, but I’m slightly wide and wear AJ1s in an 11. AJ1s in 10.5 (like the lost and founds) crush my pinky toe on the left foot. Given that, would you think I should go 10.5 or 11 in the CPFM?
11 for sure just to have the guaranteed space. I wished i copped a sz 10 just to see how big the differences would be.

Just got my size 12 black off ebay close to retail plus shipping.

The play = Great price from seller with solid feedback + PAYPALTEN code (save $10, expires today) + Tether rewards CC to Paypal + Rakuten

Looking forward to adding these to my CPFM collection.

Cheers.

pair from SNKRS came in. When people were saying these fit 2-3 sizes bigger, I was entering for a size 6-7 on cpfm and SNKRS lol (I’m a 8/8.5). Ending up hitting a 7 and tho they fit, they are a bit snug but not unwearable. If I could choose, I would go half size down or tts at most.

And to confirm, swoosh doesn’t glow. And the snap on buttons are not aligned very well but tbh you really just need the front and the back buttoned up. And it’s very flexible so you can kind of stretch/play around to the placement of your liking.

IMG_5068.jpeg

also these look like cycling shoes to me with the 2 straps and no swoosh lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom