Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition - 1/50

From Freshness
Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition

nike-x-coraline-dunk-01.jpg

The upcoming full-length animated film, Coraline, were made possible by hundreds of talented people and the imagination of Neil Gaiman. Some of those creative minds also had a hand in creating the Coraline Dunk above. Taking the handcrafted style of the film as inspiration, this special edition features a unique hand sewn black visible seam on the upper. The director Henry Selick (also the director of The Nightmare before Christmas), designed the oversize buttons found on only 100 pairs, and fifty boxes contain actual props from the movie. This pair comes with a cat and mouse lace locks and matching tails and a pair of cotton candy from the movie. Also a nice detail is the glow in the dark outsole completing the overall nice package. For those of you who want a pair of these will have to go check out the movie, opening February 6th and make sure to stay after the credits for a clue.

> Coraline

nike-x-coraline-dunk-02.jpg

nike-x-coraline-dunk-03.jpg

nike-x-coraline-dunk-04.jpg

nike-x-coraline-dunk-05.jpg

nike-x-coraline-dunk-06.jpg

nike-x-coraline-dunk-07.jpg

nike-x-coraline-dunk-08.jpg

nike-x-coraline-dunk-08.jpg

nike-x-coraline-dunk-10.jpg

Is that tail detatchable? If so, it would be worth trying to get. Good work nonetheless, imo. Interesting.

very nice work... attn to detail makes these nice. The tail is a nice touch haha

I really like this sneaker. Not this version, but the first shown without the faces and tails. Nice colors and material, and i unlike most people like thebutton on there.

Im talking the lil one to see the movie anyways . Hopefully I can snag a pair . The concept is real DOPE .. Im sure all that extra stuff can come off . Theyonly thing Im wondering is WHY out of all DISNEY movies they pick this one ???

Not real hard to get, guess its all about who you know, sadly the pairs were sent out random, the movie prop pairs are 1/50 but those 50 are part of the entirerelease 1/100. So 50 pairs movie props, 50 without, total 100. Again not real hard to get.
3221135559_803b389003.jpg
3221998242_d9792eea29.jpg

Also Corgi, can my dog get on the the site already, I mean I do love prison

Originally Posted by Retrofeet27

Not real hard to get, guess its all about who you know, sadly the pairs were sent out random, the movie prop pairs are 1/50 but those 50 are part of the entire release 1/100. So 50 pairs movie props, 50 without, total 100. Again not real hard to get.
If they aren't hard to get, then find me a pair sz. 10.5!!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom