Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition - 1/50

no thanx....

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

^^^ Nice to see ...DAMN I wish I could get a pair ... Cant wait to see this film .

Nike is pretty damn smart, luring sneakerheads to see a movie that they probably wouldn't even think of watching
so they could have a chance to get a pair of dunks,
laugh.gif

Hmmmm...the shoe itself isn't too bad, but the tails and cat heads on the laces need to go...I would hit the ground laughing if I saw someone rocking someDunks with a tail...haha

I think these dunks are real clever, but not for me.. It probably was a real good idea on paper.. but in person, it's a bit much for my taste.

I took the girlfriend to see a showing of this movie at 12:01am last night (in 3D). It was amazing, and I'd highly recommend anyone with an imagination andan appreciation for hand-crafted art go give this a viewing. It is definitely an instant classic!

After seeing the movie you can appreciate how well these actually came off as a finished product. Thumbs up to Laika and Nike on this one!

So yeah, I stayed through the end credits and you get what you're promised - a *chance* to win the Nike Dunks. I'm not going to spill the beans, but itlooks like the way they are doing it is very fair for everyone. It's worth noting that there are 2000 pairs of these shoes being given away - going down assmall as a size 3.5 haha! Here's to hoping I get my size 10 sometime in March....

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

Originally Posted by AirPortchy

1/100
What size are those? 12?
Yes Size 12
Ah you copped from Ubiq, how much did Ron charge you?
Who said I got these from UBIQ?

I just know, it don't really matter. It was just an inquiry. Thanks.

i just finished seeing the moive it was pretty cool. now i see how the dunk resembles the film. they did a great job and i hope i get my size 11.5 this march.the dunks are sick. real talk. good luck to those who enter to win. i wish i wouldve seen it in 3d it probably wouldve been 10x better

Back
Top Bottom