Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition - 1/50

would love to be able to get a pair...cant wait for more info, but i hope i dont have to sit thru that movie to find out!!!! hate movies like that and thenightmare before x-mas

good movie. sick shoe
looks worth it
smile.gif

i was told there's some code at some point when you watch the movie and then you can get a pair with out the special box and extras shown in this threadfrom the website. Not sure how reliable that info is

damn id do anything for a shot at a pair.
guess ill be watching the movie lol btw bubbaela1 you have a pair of these dunks how would u compare the detail and quality to other high end limited dunks?

this might sounds gay but i want to watch the movie right after i seen the trailer but anywho I would love to cop these

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by Retrofeet27

Not real hard to get, guess its all about who you know, sadly the pairs were sent out random, the movie prop pairs are 1/50 but those 50 are part of the entire release 1/100. So 50 pairs movie props, 50 without, total 100. Again not real hard to get.
If they aren't hard to get, then find me a pair sz. 10.5!!!
laugh.gif

Same here man ... I need a size 12 .... What you mean NOT HARD when there is so called ONLY 100 pairs ... YES for you it might seem easy because your boy didsome work idk , but for one like myself no where near the shoes HOW CAN I GET A PAIR ???

There will be 1000 pairs releasing, idk about all the talk of only 100, stop building hype...1000 pairs, dont get it twisted, shouldnt be that hard to copp ifyou know what your doing...

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

There will be 1000 pairs releasing, idk about all the talk of only 100, stop building hype...1000 pairs, dont get it twisted, shouldnt be that hard to copp if you know what your doing...
from the card that came in my pairs:
THE OVERSIZED BUTTONS WERE DESIGNED BY HENRY SELICK, AND ONLY EXIST ON 100 PAIRS. THE SAME ARTIST WHO WORKED ON THE MOVIE CREATED THE RELICS FOR THESE UNIQUEBOXES. FIFTY BOXES CONTAIN ACTUAL PROPS FROM THE MOVIE. "
there's i guess 100 pairs with special boxes and extras and buttons or what have you. Then theres 1000 pairs to be released with normal boxes and not anyof the extra stuff that you get from a code when you watch the movie.
Im not building hype just copying and pasting the insert that came with the pairs. So i dont know why Nike would be lying in print in pairs they sent out asgifts.

theres on on ebay now thats an actual auction by a 0 feedback seller. lets see how much shill bidding goes on this one lol

Back
Top Bottom