Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition - 1/50

I won't spill the beans. I suggest you see the movie, but the internet is a powerful tool for stuff like this....

...for real, don't be givin' out the code or answers to people who can't or won't see the movie. Go see it, it's worth it anyway, and ifit's not showing in your city, it's not hard to find the needed info online. Do some legwork yourself. Those of you PMing the info are just reducingyour own chances of winning. Don't make it easy for lazy fools to have as good a chance as you.

^ LOL. Regardless there are going to be a gazillion people trying to win these. Everyone I know that really wants these has signed up mega times with differentinformation...like everyone they know. Anyway good luck to all, see ya'll in march.

i got the code an i must say that movie wuz better than i thought, im prayin to win a pair of these things cuz im in 8th grade an tryin to start up acollection, but moneys tight

For those interested, Rob Heppler has a write up on the official event for the release of the movie on his blog. Phil Knight, Wieden, EPIC!

Look @ the rims:

http://www.blacklodges.com/fire/2009/02/06/we-have-a-world-premier-right-here-so-get-live/http://www.blacklodges.co...r-right-here-so-get-live/

img_0150.jpg

Knows somebody will ask who that is, haha.
img_0205.jpg

img_0211.jpg

minus the silly props, theyre actually a nice shoe.
i hate the idea of limited sneakers.
eyes.gif

IMO...this is a fly kicks, for the simple style of it, go right and wit da right 'fit on da rite day.....i heards it very limited too, so y not grab if ican.... dunno where tho, how can i get these....anyone???

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

IMO...this is a fly kicks, for the simple style of it, go right and wit da right 'fit on da rite day.....i heards it very limited too, so y not grab if i can.... dunno where tho, how can i get these....anyone???

i know your grammar is a dead give away, but are you ******ed!?!?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

Originally Posted by Dellibedaboss

IMO...this is a fly kicks, for the simple style of it, go right and wit da right 'fit on da rite day.....i heards it very limited too, so y not grab if i can.... dunno where tho, how can i get these....anyone???

i know your grammar is a dead give away, but are you ******ed!?!?
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Its hard to believe people talk like that, and even harder to seethem type like that.

any idea what the odd's on these were, i saw how many of each size were produced im just wondering if there is a ballpark of entry's they received orexpected to receive

Back
Top Bottom