Nike x Coraline Dunk - Movie Props Edition - 1/50

Wish I could see this movie. I have not gone to the movies since Narnia 2. Guess I will buy the DVD but any chance of getting these dunks will be long gone bythen.
frown.gif

SMH @ there only being one sz 13 out of 2000 pairs. I guess Im going to hit up
the movies when I get back to Miami.

What dont you guys just share the code ???? Would someone like to share the CODE with me ???

I found the code, but damnit! They ask you questions about the movie after that
mad.gif
Anyone wanna help me out with the answers?

edit: nm, it was pretty easy to guess.
edit 2: not giving the code out anymore. sorry to anyone who wants it, but just search around. Google is a good resource.

Originally Posted by 18key

I found the code, but damnit! They ask you questions about the movie after that
mad.gif
Anyone wanna help me out with the answers?

edit: nm, it was pretty easy to guess.

Would you mind sharing that NICE info you have ????

For all the people wanting people to share the code, just go see the damn movie its pretty much 10 bucks for some dunks. Quit being so greedy.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

For all the people wanting people to share the code, just go see the damn movie its pretty much 10 bucks for some dunks. Quit being so greedy.

What he said.

Originally Posted by easy3000

What he said.

Jerk , Ok ... Now I want to see the movie because it looks like a good movie to take the lil one too ... ON to the CODE ... why not share it ??? If you guysare tripping about it because you dont many here to know it and let it get around , thats dumb .... What is the difference from someone helping out others onhere then ALL the people in the theatre getting the CODE and using it ... Just because they paid to get the code ???? Im sure most people that watch the moviecan care less about the shoes and decide to give it out .... its a dame code that well put a number in the pot of 100,000,000,000,000 others ... The code doesnot get you a pair just a 1 / 2000 / 100,000,000,000,000 chance ... So just share it Wad.

i found the code but i need help with the question

*edit

ok i solved it without seeing the movie or paypaling anyone

hit me up if you need help
nerd.gif

If most of the people on here can walk around in 200 dollar kicks. What's ten bucks to watch a movie?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by easy3000

What he said.

Ok ... Now I want to see the movie because it looks like a good movie to take the lil one too ... ON to the CODE ... why not share it ??? If you guys are tripping about it because you dont many here to know it and let it get around , thats dumb .... What is the difference from someone helping out others on here then ALL the people in the theatre getting the CODE and using it ... Just because they paid to get the code ???? Im sure most people that watch the movie can care less about the shoes and decide to give it out .... its a dame code that well put a number in the pot of 100,000,000,000,000 others ... The code does not get you a pair just a 1 / 2000 / 100,000,000,000,000 chance ... So just share it .

The people that don't know about it don't know whats goin on with the code cuz its at the very end and it doesnt explain everything, its just the codeon the screen....But honestly I want these dunks so to aid my chances im not givin out the code, ask someone else though...

Code:
 i found the code but i need help with the question *edit ok i solved it without seeing the movie or paypaling anyone hit me up if you need help

yo please help me out.. text me or hit me @ [email protected]
i will send you a nice package in the mail dummy!

Originally Posted by Ace3han

If most of the people on here can walk around in 200 dollar kicks. What's ten bucks to watch a movie?

My point also...thanks Ace3han I think if you want the code, just go see the movie....

THATS NICE to see some of you guys really reaching out to help fellow NikeTalkers ..... I know I really Appreciate the help I have gotten . THANK YOU

THanks for all the HELP ... now we just wait till MARCH .... PM if you need help ....

^^^ I know , I wonder why they did that .... I wish the size I want was in the 3 digits XXX ....

thats crazy only 1 sz 13. That means the movie prop 13s are really limited. Interesting concept by nike indeed.

These shoes are really sweet, I just have one problem, I live in the middle of no where, and my tiny movie house didn't get Coraline. I really wanted tosee the movie, but now I won't be able to. If anyone would help me out with the code, so I can enter the online sweepstakes, I'd appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom