Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Lows ain't bad just too expensive. Only 30 dollars more for a much better looking shoe

But who said Barney's released these?

Last edited:
People going cray for those mids! Not looking good for NDC release 
mean.gif

Question: those who had the Barney links, how did you know about the release/time? Nobody had mentioned them beforehand

Question: those who had the Barney links, how did you know about the release/time? Nobody had mentioned them beforehand
Friend told me to check Barney's since he heard they were gonna get the shoes, but the mids like sold out instantly.

Lol but there's no way u just happened to be on the Barney's site a 630 in the morning...

Last edited:
Use page monitor app on chrome. I used this app to monitor the any change on nike section in mr porter.

Wow I didn't know that was possible on every website

Anyways, I think this proves NDC will sell out instantly tomorrow, in the mids at least. It's gonna just as hard to cop as Jordan's.

Lol but there's no way u just happened to be on the Barney's site a 630 in the morning...

I was literally scouring twitter for sites that were going to put them up today and happend to see someone tweeting barneys had em up, when i got on the page only 8 and 8.5 were left so i grabbed my size, hopefully it isnt cancelled.

Last edited:
Got an email from Paypal saying I submitted an order to Mr Porter for 260 but didn't get an email from Mr Porter. They didn't take my money but the paypal email says they won't take it until it's processed. No idea if I'm good or not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just ordered my 9.5 HI's from Barney's woke up to a twitter notification. The stress is over, thank God I don't have to deal with NDC at 2:00 PM. On to the black pair next month. Lol

They sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat, they sat.

They're gone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom