Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Mr. Porter went live 2:33 my time. :smh: Didn't know Barneys was getting em and found out too late. :smh:

My last hope is NDC. Going for mids will settle for lows. Hope the shoe gods will bless me.

Had a shot at the lows on both Barneys and Mr Porter but i'm holding out for mids. Gonna be upset if i can't get through on NDC for either

debating wether or not to go down .5  in size. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I went my true size 9.5 on the highs and I already received my shipping confirmation from Barney's.. Gonna try for the mids on NDC and possibly the tee if available..

Was wondering the same cause the mids on ebay look to be at 450+ on a majority of them some even high 500 that ended
IMO I think after this release the Hi's and the lows will be forgotten, and the Mids will be about 400-450-475 resale for the next 30 days or so, but I imagine by summer you can get the Mids for 325-350...

debating wether or not to go down .5  in size. Any thoughts?
I did and they still feel big. I think its cause I haven't worn large toe box shoes in years lol

However, they are very very comfortable. The quality and material are something I haven't seen from Nike in years. Last sneaker that used high quality material in my opinion are the Banned 1's.

Good luck on the cop everyone! I'm sitting this one out (even though I want those lows bad)

I got a 10 in the supreme foams and they feel perfect snug fit im normally a 10.5 in Air Max think i should go 9.5 or 10? Thanks everyone!

GL TO ALL!

FINALLY HOME ON "LUNCH BREAK" 
devil.gif

Sorry, there was a problem processing your request. Please try to add to cart again.

OK

Got the Mid and Low in cart but just wanted to see if I could not a big fan of these personally haha

Back
Top Bottom