Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Shirts are selling out instantly
mean.gif
 thats all i want

i have the whites, they fit th same as all af1s..they might be a little more roomy because of the interior leather materials but still .5 down is perfect.

and by the way... whites >>>> blacks imo

i mean, the blacks are nice but if i had to choose between them i would go for the whites all the way(and since i copped lows and mids in white i passed blacks)

Last edited:
9 maybe since they released at 1 hour after regular release in EU.or more likely at 1 PM EST

Looks like most people on this thread are international?

Anyways, glad I copped from mr.porters. free usa ground shipping and no tax. They shipped them already! Lightning fast with tracking. That's great service

Looks like most people on this thread are international?

Anyways, glad I copped from mr.porters. free usa ground shipping and no tax. They shipped them already! Lightning fast with tracking. That's great service
I wish I had knew about them last night, came home from work at 1am and passed right out. Missed on Barney's too, so NDC is my last shot 
frown.gif

Hopefully if I strike out on NDC, these restock a bunch of times on Barney's like the whites did. Seems like the whites were more sought out between the two, so the blacks should (in theory) restock as well.

If they're all there to buy and flip their pairs they're in for a bad time, people I know that tried to resell the first time around couldn't even move their white mid's. A shame cause people that actually want them to wear probably won't get them.

I don't think resellers are going after these. They had a very hard time moving the White release and their profit margins were thin.

Guys, remember how many restocks NDC had with white, I'm pretty sure that will happen again.

Gonna pick up the lows and mids and see if I like them. Some photos they look good and others they look like referee shoes. Worst case they get returned.

Also, it is recommended to size down .5.

Can't compare Jordan Retros with these. These shoes are an acquired taste, not like white/infrared 6 which has much more mass appeal.

But I know what you mean resellers will do it just for a $15 profit. Which is not even worth the time and effort.

@aNYone you was rocking Zen yeezys at Mercer?
nah that was someone else 

u got a good eye lol

i was bout to head out there but realized i only wanted the shirt

and i wasnt about to put up with the mercer calamity for a T

ill try my luck online

nah that was someone else 

u got a good eye lol

i was bout to head out there but realized i only wanted the shirt

and i wasnt about to put up with the mercer calamity for a T

ill try my luck online
:lol: aight. Mercer wasn't too bad today

Back