Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

seems like not much resellers this time on this, hopefully tommorrow i might cop one walk in at tst

Last edited:
Tees sold out, I wanted the mids, but sold out in my size.  Had my size in the other 2 styles but didn't copp.  Managed to get what I wanted from Slam Jam, but more expensive.  This was at around 2:30 pm.  HK retail price is probably the cheapest in the world, or the US.

Last edited:
PM me if anybody in HK is willing to help me cop the shirt 
happy.gif

Tees sold out, I wanted the mids, but sold out in my size.  Had my size in the other 2 styles but didn't copp.  Managed to get what I wanted from Slam Jam, but more expensive.  This was at around 2:30 pm.  HK retail price is probably the cheapest in the world, or the US.
only the mids r decent... i need us10 hopefully after work tmr i'll walk past tst LC and cop something lol... i didnt know slam jam until u guys mentioned it... i was waiting on dover street market and mr porter and just realised they selling the mid for $3680 hkd... such a rip off... i misread and thought it was 270 usd but its actually 270 pounds...

Wait..... What was retail? :lol: I thought it was $260? That's how much Mr. porter is......

Did I just pay more?

Last edited:

they charge different to different countries....lol
yeh... thats so sneaky... i only found out after i added to my cart and i was like wtf... almost got me there... 270 pounds to get this, while i can get an post season givenchy sneaker on sale...

yeh... thats so sneaky... i only found out after i added to my cart and i was like wtf... almost got me there... 270 pounds to get this, while i can get an post season givenchy sneaker on sale...
check out barneys later on ....they cost US retail + 30 USD to overseas. Hope that helps

They charge more to include the shipping in it. But they pretend to say shipping is free. 
mean.gif

Ya Mids thirst would be high, but the others still sitting is interesting...of course thigh high version prob won't sell for a while.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom