Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

rfx45 rfx45 again I'm not trying to argue. You said you haven't seen so I showed. No you really didn't have to show me a female wearing them. Again the shoes are mostly worn buy the fashion crowd. Sorry but that is more than evident.

^^ I think they look good also when done right. Not my cup of tea, but some people can pull it off nicely.

Again the shoes are mostly worn buy the fashion crowd. Sorry but that is more than evident.

How is that evident? Because those into fashion posts their pics online? Obviously people who post on fashion blogs wearing the knee highs will be into fashion, hell they are wearing womens shoes.

But this isn't what I was saying were wrong, you said ONLY the fashion crowd would buy them (and you said the hi's, not knee hi's versions). You said the hi's sold out because the fashion crowd flooded Barneys and bought them all up before the mids. Unless you were there standing right by the cashier as the store associate rang up all these dudes who bought the hi's, then you are just basing it on what you see online via blogs, tumblrs, instagram, etc... Keep in mind that you just said things can't just be based on simply what you see online, I can also say you simply cannot base that off of what you see in your city. There is a whole world outside of Miami. There is a whole world of dudes out there that owns the shoe but isn't taking a fit pic every chance they have to post online.

I would still bet my money that more females bought the knee highs than dudes despite you seeing more dudes wearing them. I would also wager that there are more dudes who consider themselves a collector who bought this than you think. Once again, this is far and away from your initial statement that ONLY the FASHION CROWD are BUYING them.

Last edited:
Camaraderie lost. :lol:

Everyone just wear what you like. Both of you have valid points. rfx45 rfx45 , never knew you from LA.

Now lets just help others NTers that missed out get some pairs.

I'm hoping for 1-2 NDC restocks, but doubt the shirt will restock at all.

Last edited:
It's all good on my end, no offense taken.

Will post if I see a restock.

Last edited:
:smh: come on, men can't wear the boot version of these, where they do that at?

$475 FOR THE WHITES! 
devil.gif

THANKS TO THE BLACKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
personally like the blacks more..scored a high i cant wait to rock these

and yes if you dont have a fashion mind then u copped these for the hype or to resell..cause you gone make yaself look like a fool..dont be that sneakerhead that only buys shoes and no clothes..spent 10000 on shoes but 500 on clothes..300 forces with 30 dollar jeans and a 30 dollar ralph lauren polo..

CMON MAN

It's not necessarily about money. $30 pants and polo can look better than a $500 polo and pants my man.

It's all about how you put the outfit together, there's some people that buy $200 shirts and $600 pants and still look terrible. Style is all about the way you present yourself in the clothes not the price tag associated with it.

That's just ridiculous. Jordan retroes are like $150+ now, Kobe9 are $225. So if you buy a pair or 3 pairs or 5 pairs of any of those shoes mean you can't wear some $40 jeans and $5 Hanes tee?

Does that mean your bball shorts have to be the $300 kind or else your $225 shoes for basketball will be disproportionate in price with your gear? :rofl:

You better not be rocking some plebian $14 elite socks either, got to get some of those $250 Rick Owens socks or else you just a poser. :lol:

Shoes shipped. Was a little iffy on how my shirt order would go considering the button mashing but it shipped too. :pimp:

FYI for those on the hunt - barneys.com still have black lows in us7 and us9.5-12

i'm still holding out hope of coming across white mids in us10...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom