Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
listen man... we got off to a funny start this morning. and i know i'm very opinionated, but it's only bc i love shoes bro and the truth is i been doing this longer than some of yall have even been alive. bc of my love for shoes and my opinionated nature, i'm sure i come off a certain way, but i don't mean any harm to anyone here in this community. so i'ma take this opportunity to shift the energy and say i'm TRYING to spread only positivity my guys. now carry on..
:nthat:

What i was referring to was the original posters reluctance to pay resale because of him thinking it’s a poorly made shoe due to dude gettin his foot stuck. No one even mentioned glue stains. But by using that glue stain logic every shoe made by Nike is poorly made as well and if that is a qualifier to not pay resale this time around compared to others that makes no sense.

Why does being a size 14 matter? Because that size is huge af and probably comes with large calves as well. Just like how they make waist sizes for big dudes in skinny jeans but they stay lookin like they bout to bust out the seams. You can put them on, but it’ll be a tight tight fit.
Now the zipper breaking sure, that’s bad but idk how you get poorly made off that 1 incident and still hold the willingness to pay $350 + tax for it.

Plenty of people have mentioned the issue with the glue stains. To charge $350, Nike considers this one of their premium signatures, not like any other ordinary Nike sneaker. So when comparing quality from this to others, we shouldn't be seeing stuff like that, but we do.

listen man... we got off to a funny start this morning. and i know i'm very opinionated, but it's only bc i love shoes bro and the truth is i been doing this longer than some of yall have even been alive. bc of my love for shoes and my opinionated nature, i'm sure i come off a certain way, but i don't mean any harm to anyone here in this community. so i'ma take this opportunity to shift the energy and say i'm TRYING to spread only positivity my guys. now carry on..
:nthat:

All love.

If you KNOW, you know

I don't know if I would size down considering my size.

7.5E and these are narrow. even though it's long, my heel stays in place in the shoe and I don't slip around due to the narrowness and the anchored heel.

The 8 fits fine for me. I feel like the 7.5 or a 7 would be too small or tight in some areas.

These feel great the second day wearing, the heel area gave a tiny bit for my foot to settle just right in them.

Just delivered. Will post more photos and thoughts later.

IMG_20181219_120905.jpg

Back
Top Bottom