Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E2591FE9-D32C-4B3C-8706-7692C25FBA64.jpeg
59FF93AF-7DBF-4F13-BE60-FE329AB90A8A.jpeg
87829804-59A0-48EB-886D-8066850CA0C6.jpeg
If bones hit 900 may sell a pair of unions to cop. Got these in today

^^^

funny u say that. bones just hit 900 in my sz 11 on sx. also, those pics confirm how much SAs lack in comparison to 1s. luckily for the SA, they added 3m. but really to each their own. it's not like i can't see why some ppl might like SA.

I guess I’ll have to pay resale for a pair. Which ever color is the cheapest lol. Any news on a re-release?

SKinny jeans crowd big mad.

It’s just a matter of opinion. The shoes are bulking to begin w/ so tight *** pants make them look rediculous to me.

I wouldn’t go baggy but ima need a little more bunching at the ankle. Can’t be competing w/ my girl for the tightest pants. Also no zippers at the ankle on jeans for me either.

Lebrons fit is good but those aren’t skinny they look more straight leg.

SA are hot and cold to me at best. Definitely a step down.

Prices on the rise, but every year stockx does a new year promo for some cheap seller fee. I’m just waiting for that to pull the trigger since I’m sure it’ll go lower than the lowest I’ve seen so far

Those light bones are too tough and I like the grey break away sweats they posted on IG.

If I had slimmer denim, I’d probably cuff a couple times.. not sure tho. Lebrons straight cuffed fit was nice.
Don’t own/can’t say for sure. And not paying resale. Swing and a miss.

Back
Top Bottom