Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
82FF5F4B-B41A-446A-9954-7597DABF28DC.jpeg

SA model here. 0.5 down from my usual Nike size. My toe ends right where the 3M strip on the toe meets the upper. They fit snug. I take the shoe off and feel the blood returning to my foot lol. Also, the zipper isn’t easy to zip back up once it’s on your foot, and not having a heel tab makes it tough to put on.

That being said, I’m going to be going TTS with the FOG 1. The rear tongue on the FOG 1 that the SA model lacks makes me even more nervous that if I went 0.5 down with the FOG 1 that that’d be too snug.

I’d rather have a bit more room than be uncomfortably snug or too tough to put on..plus 0.5 up won’t make it look THAT much bigger. So I’m not too worried.

82FF5F4B-B41A-446A-9954-7597DABF28DC.jpeg

SA model here. 0.5 down from my usual Nike size. My toe ends right where the 3M strip on the toe meets the upper. They fit snug. I take the shoe off and feel the blood returning to my foot lol. Also, the zipper isn’t easy to zip back up once it’s on your foot, and not having a heel tab makes it tough to put on.

That being said, I’m going to be going TTS with the FOG 1. The rear tongue on the FOG 1 that the SA model lacks makes me even more nervous that if I went 0.5 down with the FOG 1 that that’d be too snug.

I’d rather have a bit more room than be uncomfortably snug or too tough to put on..plus 0.5 up won’t make it look THAT much bigger. So I’m not too worried.

You just confirmed it, they fit TTS.

Watch it bro. You’re gonna offend sensitive dudes in here who will say you’re trying to spit fashion advice. Or ask why you’re worried about how another man dresses. :rofl:

Opinions are fine but to act like a fashion expert is a different story.

You just confirmed it, they fit TTS.
God I hope so. I need to put the sizing myths to bed on these. Wish I had the FOG 1 in hand, but that’s my educated guess. With that rear tongue the 1 model has, I’m guessing TTS would be better.

If they’re meant to fit long, then they’re meant to fit long. No way getting around that. It’s the nature of the shoe. Basically the same as the Kobe 9 high. Better to just play it safe with the TTS if you’re going resale

God I hope so. I need to put the sizing myths to bed on these. Wish I had the FOG 1 in hand, but that’s my guess. With that rear tongue the 1 model has, I’m guessing TTS would be better.

They’re meant to fit long, then they’re meant to fit long. No way getting around that. Better to play it safe with the TTS

TTS and you will be happy. You just confirmed it with where your toe is on the SA’s. That’s too snug with .5 down.

All of a sudden I’m a fashion expert for saying extra tight pants look like boo boo with these shoes? Ok. I’m a fashion expert then lmaooo

Why do you insist on responding as if you are the sole target of all of our posts? :lol:

yall cats being hella judgmental should post fit pics of yaw selves and shut da "haters" up

Ok, Mr. GQ.

If I'm using consistent compliments from strangers, fam, friends, etc as a gauge, I would say I have good style lol. Even wit that being said I know everything I wear ain't for everybody which is why my comment took it back to people doing what they want, whatever that is.

If I'm using consistent compliments from strangers, fam, friends, etc as a gauge, I would say I have good style lol. Even wit that being said I know everything I wear ain't for everybody which is why my comment took it back to people doing what they want, whatever that is.
post ur pic

Back
Top Bottom