Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you come into this thread looking for useful info on the shoes and maybe some pics/reviews of them and it’s just a bunch of this

4CA60AE8-8541-46FC-9894-655AFE6272CB.gif

It’s like trying to thumb through YouTube reviews of these trying to find useful info..tried that yesterday and it’s just a bunch of “aye it’s your boy ___..I’m selling these so I’m not gonna throw them on but ima hold them up to the camera for y’all..oh what’s these numbers mean on the midsole? If anyone knows drop a comment” lmao

Here to speak on sizing as I own a sz 9 & 8.5 in the FOG 1. I wear a true size 9 and I like my shoes to fit snug so I prefer the size 8.5. The 9 fit but I don’t like the extra space.

Also Any info on when the bone pair is releasing before I head to stock x? Also have the grey nba sweats released? Need very bad!

As For People Comenting about not wearing these with skinny jeans they look just fine, don’t let anyone stop u from rocking em how you wanna wear em!

Fit Pic:
14EE056D-4C6E-4D21-868D-69B04F7EB78D.jpeg

Here to speak on sizing as I own a sz 9 & 8.5 in the FOG 1. I wear a true size 9 and I like my shoes to fit snug so I prefer the size 8.5. The 9 fit but I don’t like the extra space.

Also Any info on when the bone pair is releasing before I head to stock x? Also have the grey nba sweats released? Need very bad!

As For People Comenting about not wearing these with skinny jeans they look just fine, don’t let anyone stop u from rocking em how you wanna wear em!

Fit Pic:
14EE056D-4C6E-4D21-868D-69B04F7EB78D.jpeg
Info on pants.

Nice look. How’s the sizing on the work pants? Where did you pick them up?
I’m a 29-30 in the waist and got a XS. They were still not good in the waist so I had them tailored to fit better. As to how I got them they were on pre-order on site for a while but, I got a guy close to Jerry who helped.

I’m a 29-30 in the waist and got a XS. They were still not good in the waist so I had them tailored to fit better. As to how I got them they were on pre-order on site for a while but, I got a guy close to Jerry who helped.

I’m trying to find out sizing on the Jiu Jitsu pants. Price is outlandish but I might have to splurge.

Jerry been rocking these with baggy sweats.

That's the beauty of these shoes. They're so versatile. Jeans, sweats, skinny, baggy, shorts, etc

so as i stated way back, i didn't wanna come outta pocket for these so i quickly and thoughtlessly offed tb 750s. some said they'd have never traded they 750s for these and it got me thinking... those of u who want these, but haven't copped yet, what shoe in your collection is off limits?? meaning u wouldn't even trade for these... for me it's frags.

:nerd:

Last edited:
so as i stated way back, i didn't wanna come outta pocket for these so i quickly and thoughtlessly offed tb 750s. some said they'd have never traded they 750s for these and it got me thinking... those of u who want these, but haven't copped yet, what shoe in your collection is off limits?? meaning u wouldn't even trade for these... for me it's frags.

that's a really good question.

in the past i wouldve said net/net Y1 or zen grey Y1

but those eventually were disappeared.

i dont hold too much attachment to my sneakers anymore but for an answer's sake:

i guess black Kaws IV

Every single pair is untouchable :nthat:

i been telling yall this for like the past 48 hours to cop now. it's heating up. after the stateside drop, these are outta here for good

Last edited:
i been telling yall this for like the past 48 hours to cop now. it's heating up. after the stateside drop, these are outta here for good

Chill... Everyone in the thread was saying you got a good price on your pair, but you said you "goofed".... You have been changing your opinion every 48 hours as well & said this below. :rofl:

bruh, it's a free fall right now and it hasn't really slowed yet. once pairs release i'm predicting price settling somewhere between 5-600. just a day or so ago everyone was saying they all in at 700 and we're well below that already.

Just messing with you.... :lol:
You'll be right too! I only see them rising after the final drop though, which is the FOG online sometime next year.

PO

Last edited:

This question doesn't apply to me but fuggggg it, I wanna answer anyway :lol:

In the past, blk/red AJ1.

I've since learned to put more value in experiences over 'things.'

HOWEVER................I've sold off at least two hundred pairs from my collection, but NOBODY gettin' near these Banned 1s (the real Banned 1s).

Bingo. Jerry Lorenzo is indeed a friend of Kanye. He had the whole Kardashian klan and other socialites rocking it early on.

The brand had a spark when it started but now its just GARBAGE, imo. Jerry will never be able to top what he did with the 4th collection. The 5th (current) collection is 90% trash and there's a reason why most of it is rotting on shelves compared to the instant sellouts of previous collections

Cause the pricepoints and the fact you can get alternatives now for a fraction of the price.

Back
Top Bottom