Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone even see FOG branding on those? I don't see anything but that possible dog tag number on the side like the 1's have.

52494910-3532-4440-8574-B1057A99FC1E.jpeg
Its going to be 300 of us trying at one store and the list going to look like this

300? App locations will have thousands of entries :lol:

That doesn’t make sense.

I like the fog 1. I don't like the shoe with straps.

strap shoe is poorly designed imo.

strap and 1 look similar.

I'm re evaluating how much I(as n me not u) like the 1 now.

I think it's normal to get caught in hype then reassess how u feel about a pair of shoes after some time. Still like the 1 but the strap shoes is very similar and very ugly

Can’t wait for Jerry to tell some story about how the air raid put gods conviction into his life and he was able to translate it into a shoe that shows his love and devotion for the church while also representing that thing he needed on his feet as a kid in high school
Jerry probably be like “the straps go across the shoe because they represent when I was at a cross roads in my life where I could have gone either way but God helped me choose the right path.”:rofl:

Last edited:
Jerry probably be like “the straps go across the shoe because they represent when I was at a cross roads in my life where I could have gone either way but God helped me choose the right path.”:rofl:

That story makes the shoe even worse.

Can’t wait for Jerry to tell some story about how the air raid put gods conviction into his life and he was able to translate it into a shoe that shows his love and devotion for the church while also representing that thing he needed on his feet as a kid in high school

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom