Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More, better, pics of the FOG Straps. I want to see them when the straps and/or laces are loose.
8F542550-0FF0-4E64-B93A-9676C67A6BD0.png
D054A8E9-B73F-4C0E-B40F-28A3B90F53D0.jpeg
6C647CDE-753D-4026-8333-35152C13716C.png
53C068E6-7FD5-48E1-A5BE-3FFE9586B3AE.jpeg
E38D253E-C6FF-45F9-AA08-F1EF33B8505D.png
He should have saved that design and made it a high top with a reflective nike swoosh and named it air fog2 .

Slightly confused by the Jerry & God inspiration references to his shoes. I know he’s a devote Christian and the name of his brand is “Fear Of God” in reverence to that but when I watched his video with Complex I don’t recal any mentioning of his walk with God translateing into his shoe inspiration/collaboration with Nike. I heard things like him being inspired by seeing the Jordan 6’s for the first time, not being able to afford Jordans but being able to get Nike Flights which inspired the FOG font, the overall shape of the shoe. I heard him mention Allen Iverson’s style, Rasheed Wallace, The Air Mag, and 90’s inspiration. But where did he actually talk about God inspiring him to make any of his collaboration with Nike? Just curious. Reposted the complex video for reference I guess I must of missed something.

Slightly confused by the Jerry & God inspiration references to his shoes. I know he’s a devote Christian and the name of his brand is “Fear Of God” in reverence to that but when I watched his video with Complex I don’t recal any mentioning of his walk with God translateing into his shoe inspiration/collaboration with Nike. I heard things like him being inspired by seeing the Jordan 6’s for the first time, not being able to afford Jordans but being able to get Nike Flights which inspired the FOG font, the overall shape of the shoe. I heard him mention Allen Iverson’s style, Rasheed Wallace, The Air Mag, and 90’s inspiration. But where did he actually talk about God inspiring him to make any of his collaboration with Nike? Just curious. Reposted the complex video for reference I guess I must of missed something.

Look at half his IG posts. Not sure he made any specific religious references for the Nike collab, but he's done it several times when referring to his mainline stuff. The guys in this thread were mocking that

I dug the video and Jerrys “No Compromise” inspiration. He also gives thanks to the man upstairs at the end. Some of yall fail to realize, this isn’t his 1st FOG...Just his 1st NIKE collab and it was done because his FOG line is already fire.

Look at half his IG posts. Not sure he made any specific religious references for the Nike collab, but he's done it several times when referring to his mainline stuff. The guys in this thread were mocking that
I look at his IG thread frequently. I see him post bible verses sometimes his family, TD Jakes amongst other pastors and even if he does with his mainline stuff sometimes which I personally only ever seen a bible verse, he still hasn’t said anything about God giving him inspiration for Nike shoes. Of course I know it’s in humor but attaching what he believes in to the shoes inspiration is making a mockery and fun of him for his beliefs. If he didn’t actually say that’s where his inspiration came from what else could that be. If a black and Chinese person designed a shoe and somebody said they made the shoe while eating fried chicken, watermelon and filling fortune cookies would that be cool? Liking or disliking a shoe is cool let’s try to keep the somewhat discriminating things of Nike Talk.

I look at his IG thread frequently. I see him post bible verses sometimes his family, TD Jakes amongst other pastors and even if he does with his mainline stuff sometimes which I personally only ever seen a bible verse, he still hasn’t said anything about God giving him inspiration for Nike shoes. Of course I know it’s in humor but attaching what he believes in to the shoes inspiration is making a mockery and fun of him for his beliefs. If he didn’t actually say that’s where his inspiration came from what else could that be. If a black and Chinese person designed a shoe and somebody said they made the shoe while eating fried chicken, watermelon and filling fortune cookies would that be cool? Liking or disliking a shoe is cool let’s try to keep the somewhat discriminating things of Nike Talk.
Sounds like somebody doesn’t understand humor. Reminds of...

upload_2019-1-5_9-28-16.jpeg

E493044E-A36E-43FD-9857-394D9AAADF38.jpeg
Smh wasted my time. Prices jumped over the past few days. I’ll just stick to goat from now on.

Sounds like somebody doesn’t understand humor. Reminds of...

upload_2019-1-5_9-28-16.jpeg
Ok so go to your manager and some coworkers Monday morning and make some jokes about their religious beliefs. Then while you’re in HR tell them they just don’t understand humor lol dot dot dot
(moving on)

Those Air Raid are a must for me! My ranking of the Nike FOG collection so far.

1. FOG 1
2. Air Raid inspired version
3. Skylon
4. SA
5. Moccasin

Not exactly the mid top I was expecting but I’m down. Was hoping for something a little more original like the 1’s but depends on the price for me.

E493044E-A36E-43FD-9857-394D9AAADF38.jpeg
Smh wasted my time. Prices jumped over the past few days. I’ll just stick to goat from now on.
Contact stock x
If the item doesn’t pass authentication they will give you another pair for the same price you paid even though price jumped
Happened to me with the Sean wotherspoon air maxes a few months ago

Contact stock x
If the item doesn’t pass authentication they will give you another pair for the same price you paid even though price jumped
Happened to me with the Sean wotherspoon air maxes a few months ago
This isnt all the time tho. I've had a couple pairs canceled and wouldn't get me a replacement doesn't hurt to ask tho

Got both white and black Skylon II's in. I liked both but ended up returning white and keeping black. Great basic sneaker.

theuserjohnny theuserjohnny

The slit is on the Nike side

ED2FBC15-C0F5-44DF-8734-9BE008FB0F16.jpeg

again, you don’t have to tear your accessories bag. It’s a regular ziplock style bag.

Thank you! From sizing, legit checking, and this I appreciate it! I can now rest in peace about the shoe being legit :lol: until I end up having to pay resale for bones or a future FoG 1 colorway (yellow, if that ever drops).

Back
Top Bottom