Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in other words, IF u had both there would be nothing to debate, right? bc u could easily answer all material questions, but u still in here asking questions, but u have both? hmmm

in other words, IF u had both there would be nothing to debate, right? bc u could easily answer all material questions, but u still in here asking questions, but u have both? hmmm

Huh? I posted that screenshot to compare side
To side for the thread. I never claimed to own either.

so what was the point of posting the pic? what I'm saying is, get u a pair THEN chime in. u in here talking with such certainty and dont even have a pair. :rofl:

I asked if u owned a pair then u posted the pic which implied they were yours. are u playing dumb this afternoon or what? are u trolling?

u dont have to be sold, just watch the vid. Jerry says they KEPT the same material on the toe of blacks from the upper of bones. abd changed the upper to mesh to make more breathable. it's in the vid.

Clown logic: I own blacks so my opinion on Bones (which I don’t own) matters more than yours...

>D

I asked if u owned a pair then u posted the pic which implied they were yours. are u playing dumb this afternoon or what? are u trolling?

u dont have to be sold, just watch the vid. Jerry says they KEPT the same material on the toe of blacks from the upper of bones. abd changed the upper to mesh to make more breathable. it's in the vid.

That was just a matter of coincidence and timing. Never claimed or tried to claim I own either pair.

also how do u even have a valid opinion and you own EITHER! get u a pair, then give us your thoughts. they will matter more then...

prob that ray polanco dude

son posted a video yesterday of him 'winning' his pair and 'picking them up' at FTL.

Employee aint eem look at his 7 min headstart on his phone and just handed him the fog box with no bag lol

prob that ray polanco dude

son posted a video yesterday of him 'winning' his pair and 'picking them up' at FTL.

Employee aint eem look at his 7 min headstart on his phone and just handed him the fog box with no bag lol

Didn’t even have to pay for the shoes apparently :lol:

He even took over the FTL stories on IG at the comfort of his own home. How convenient of him winning :lol:

Wait, so let me get this straight...we now have hired sneakerheads pretending to win kicks and do fake unboxings/reviews on the store's page? Man, this sneaker **** is just too wild now. Gimme Bones, and I swear I'm out this jam for a nice minute. At this point, it's a joke how much they playin wit people :lol:

Back
Top Bottom