Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
somebody help me w/ either pair.

i dont even care and dont want to rush to wear.

i just wanna argue w yall too lmao

when its a trade between friends/associates theres no timeline lol. i'm getting impatient. but we both acknowledged that we both on our ASSC shipping rates

What’s your trade consist of?

when its a trade between friends/associates theres no timeline lol. i'm getting impatient. but we both acknowledged that we both on our ASSC shipping rates

You both acknowledged that you're both ASSC shipping rates? What's the hold up though? Sounds to me like ya'll just don't trust each other :nerd:

You both acknowledged that you're both ASSC shipping rates? What's the hold up though? Sounds to me like ya'll just don't trust each other :nerd:
see vinotwofour vinotwofour post lmao

edit: me and a few of the OG supnt homies did a gift exchange it almost took me half a year to ship my package

I'm surprised how heavy FOG 1s are for a basketball shoe. I feel so old mentioning the weight of a shoe lol smh. Finally opened my black pair. Packaging and extras are very cool.

I'm surprised how heavy FOG 1s are for a basketball shoe. I feel so old mentioning the weight of a shoe lol smh. Finally opened my black pair. Packaging and extras are very cool.
are they heavier than early lebron signatures? i wore my Lebron 3s the other day and jesus they felt like bricks lol

I've balled in brons before and they're so heavy. My go-to is obviously some kobes. If I were to ball in these, they'd just be for flexing. Straight 4 dribbles max Klay status.
i'd be the pro filipino. spot up 3s. no defense.

Back
Top Bottom