Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People get Jumpmans everyday, i think that Trend is far worse lol.

Tbh, I think it's equally corny to me.

The Jumpman is a symbol of greatness. A picture of a current player is not cool.

Both great players. One obviously far greater than the other. But unless they're paying me royalties, I wouldn't be caught dead walking around with their symbol inked on me

Tbh, I think it's equally corny to me.

Both great players. One obviously far greater than the other. But unless they're paying me royalties, I wouldn't be caught dead walking around with their symbol inked on me

Get the LeBron dunkman logo then. A portrait of him is dumb. He’s still living!

People get Jumpmans everyday, i think that Trend is far worse lol.
I think they're both horrible things to get tatted, but, if you put a gun to my head, and I opt not to take the bullet, Jumpman over the LBJ Witness every time. The most iconic and culturally influential basketball player EVER, the GOAT in more ways than one; vs a player who, while great in his own right, is not quite Jordan. Just a matter of who's the bigger figure IMO. But ultimately, if someone loves or is inspired by LBJ, to each his or her own.

I think for a leg. Just design wise

Witness tat is better than that jumpman

Anyway.

Will Nike let me spend $400 this week or hold me back again

Anyone got checkin code for Hollywood & Highland? I'm really not tryna drive 2 hours in horrendous L.A. traffic just to check in in-store lol

For those you got through on SNKRS, what’s the estimated delivery date? Tryna figure out when’s the best day to pull the trigger on the orange pair

E5844B2B-1CED-440C-99D9-C5555660066F.jpeg

:rofl:

Circle jerk

The gift that keeps on giving.
I think if I was one of those people, and I rolled up to wait in line for the latest hyped up moon boot, and I got there and realized I was in a line of clones of myself decked out in all sorts of limited sneakers and apparel--like that one dude rocking Yeezys, FoG NBA shorts etc--that would be the impetus for me to re-evaluate some things :lol:

Back
Top Bottom