Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
14E081B5-170C-4AEB-9EA7-4906F13E3E12.jpeg
GOAT
These here are a must... Also...
Oneness = Backdoor :rofl::rofl:

I think if I was one of those people, and I rolled up to wait in line for the latest hyped up moon boot, and I got there and realized I was in a line of clones of myself decked out in all sorts of limited sneakers and apparel--like that one dude rocking Yeezys, FoG NBA shorts etc--that would be the impetus for me to re-evaluate some things :lol:

You still need to. :rofl:
J/K

You had to re-evaluate after you bought those snakeskin trash bag shorts. :lol:

Any info on where I can pick up replacement (or similar in thickness & length) black laces for the FOG Raids? - thanks!

You still need to. :rofl:
J/K

You had to re-evaluate after you bought those snakeskin trash bag shorts. :lol:
:rofl:
I'm still traumatized over those shorts. If ever there was a time when I wished someone had made a video of me opening a package, that was it. The look on my face should have been immortalized LOL
The only other time something even close to that happened to me was several years back when I bought what I thought was a cool Kobe jacket from NDC. I thought it was just black and volt based on the photos, but when it showed up, it actually had like a gold sheen embedded into the entire thing. It was terrible. I tried to convince myself I could pull it off, though. I wore it out of the house one time and felt so ridiculous, I never wore it again. It might still be in my closet. But it wasn't half as bad as those shorts :lol:

To those who recently purchased the Orange Pulse and/or Green FoG1, is the material on the cage the same as the Bones and Blacks? Was hoping they have more of a rubbery texture and isn't so prone to scratches for subsequent pairs.

Hope people panic and drop the prices on the orange in anticipation of those new Bone’s. :lol:

Those fire though, best one yet.

I dare someone to tell me these aren’t GOAT FOG Status... I mean it’s not even close at the point. These are incredible.

Yeah these replaced the OG Bones to take third place for me. I prefer the Mesh on the FoG1 rather than the nubuck (?) on the Bones. So out of all the pairs released to the public:

Black OG
Sail
Bone OG
Green
Orange

But the Yellow unreleased pair is still GOAT :nthat:

Yeah these replaced the OG Bones to take third place for me. I prefer the Mesh on the FoG1 rather than the nubuck (?) on the Bones. So out of all the pairs released to the public:

Black OG
Sail
Bone OG
Green
Orange

Need to move Blacks to 3rd and slide up the Sails and Bones. I mean, realistically, the Sails deserve to be on their own line, because it’s soooo not close.

Need to move Blacks to 3rd and slide up the Sails and Bones. I mean, realistically, the Sails deserve to be on their own line, because it’s soooo not close.

Nah, Mesh with a dope color > No Mesh with a dope color

move up bones?

In passing on these Sails unfortunately. To much other heat to focus my time and money on... like Black 350s
halpppppppp

u see someone posted a pair they traded for sacais? I know dis is gonna be super nitpick but the 3m laces really irk me

Back
Top Bottom