Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree with you saying to move Blacks to 3rd on my list...

Blacks are Mesh, too. So Black OG and Sails will be top spot for me.

Blacks are so bland. You can’t see any of the lines that make this shoe what it is.

I think if I was one of those people, and I rolled up to wait in line for the latest hyped up moon boot, and I got there and realized I was in a line of clones of myself decked out in all sorts of limited sneakers and apparel--like that one dude rocking Yeezys, FoG NBA shorts etc--that would be the impetus for me to re-evaluate some things :lol:
i felt this during all star weekend when i saw all the hype beast wearing the wotherspoon’s. as much as i like em i haven’t worn them since

Leave early, get to SSENSE and try your luck.

Won't be in Montreal until after 5pm Friday, and I've seen what Ssense looks like on release days...not fun to be around. These FOG1s release on Saturday and I'm busy all day Saturday and Sunday with F1 festivities. It's online or bust for these

Blacks are so bland. You can’t see any of the lines that make this shoe what it is.

I have so many black shoes yet I keep buying them. At this point in the game I like a shoe I don’t have to constantly worry about getting dirty. Not to mention you can’t go wrong with a black shoe. Light colored suede bothers me. Had to get bones but I’m def super cautious with them on feet.

Back
Top Bottom