Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
88E9A68E-3BAB-4E41-A9B1-D81F634B75C0.jpeg

Oddly, the Sails fit better than the Spruce. Not as bulky looking imo. But Nike’s QC on these have been trash for both pairs. For a $350 my Sails should not look like this straight out of the box.

4472A051-8D98-4B8A-81F2-DF4418C03362.jpeg
Bro...I’m not a stickler about stitching, glue, missing paper, tags etc. but your pair is phucked up bad. Stain on the toe looks like sheet.

Pay $350 plus for beater right out the box. No thanks.

although i want an all black pair i think jerry/nike should move on from this silhouette for a few years after this color way. I'd hate to see this model become watered down. this yellow pair is the perfect way to end it.

So if they end it on a black pair right after the Yellows drop, this model will be too watered down at only 7 colorways released!? Wow. That’s still a low to moderate amount for a model nowadays.

Oddly, the Sails fit better than the Spruce. Not as bulky looking imo. But Nike’s QC on these have been trash for both pairs. For a $350 my Sails should not look like this straight out of the box.

That’s terrible smh

Granted, that type of stain is gonna happen if you wear these anyway. Nike been butchering shoes left and right, no surprise.

yall are so shocked about Nike QC like we haven't seen this with every release and even the Black Fog 1 and Bone Fog 1 had factory issues like that. You just see it more on an all white shoe versus a black shoe

QC like that is the reason spots like StockX and GOAT feel so comfortable telling customers to go kick rocks when people receive busted pairs that were supposedly DS. Joints coming off the line looking hit.

Crazy.

I went TTS on the Black 1s and thought they were too long. Then went .5 down on the bone SAs and literally can barely zip the damn things. I'm going TTS on any of these I manage to get from now on.

SA's fit shorter. I went TTS on 1's and won the last pair of SA's in a local raffle which were half a size bigger, the bigger SA's fit like the 1's

yall are so shocked about Nike QC like we haven't seen this with every release and even the Black Fog 1 and Bone Fog 1 had factory issues like that. You just see it more on an all white shoe versus a black shoe

Exactly. Although, the Boner I got was phenomenal... and the scent was the strongest I’ve ever experienced.

QC like that is the reason spots like StockX and GOAT feel so comfortable telling customers to go kick rocks when people receive busted pairs that were supposedly DS. Joints coming off the line looking hit.

Crazy.

Regardless of that, there are other tells on fakes, mainly shape and materials.

That’s legit b grade scuff though

Question becomes would you take that “b grade” for $350, or the well maintained QC pair for $500?

Question becomes would you take that “b grade” for $350, or the well maintained QC pair for $500?

Depends on personality. I'm too picky about details so I'd pay more to get what I want, even if I end up busting them, it was my doing, not some crappy QC.

Depends on personality. I'm too picky about details so I'd pay more to get what I want, even if I end up busting them, it was my doing, not some crappy QC.

I can understand that, but also, I don’t think that stain is THAT terrible in the big picture.

That’s legit b grade scuff though

yeah but it happened a lot with the first 2 colorways of the Fog 1's tho. We've seen some people with major glue stains and heavy scuffs on the tpu cage on the black pair. Some had creased suede right out the box. Funny thing is you can see the scuffs on the cage and the major glue stains on the black pair but the black suede hides the flaws well. Whereas the sail pair, the glue stains and scuffed tpu cage is more hidden but the white suede will show any scuffs.

Exactly. Although, the Boner I got was phenomenal... and the scent was the strongest I’ve ever experienced.

You got a perfect quality Bone Fog 1 and perfect quality Travis Scott 1's. Where do you get your fakes from?

yeah but it happened a lot with the first 2 colorways of the Fog 1's tho. We've seen some people with major glue stains and heavy scuffs on the tpu cage on the black pair. Some had creased suede right out the box. Funny thing is you can see the scuffs on the cage and the major glue stains on the black pair but the black suede hides the flaws well. Whereas the sail pair, the glue stains and scuffed tpu cage is more hidden but the white suede will show any scuffs.

You got a perfect quality Bone Fog 1 and perfect quality Travis Scott 1's. Where do you get your fakes from?

Lol I know right... I mean there were a couple light dust smudges on the mid and outsoles but nothing real noticeable.

Looks like ****

Reminds me when I bought my Travis Scott 4s, each shoe was a different color blue and a material almost. It was weird. The Nike chat lady told me to return them, wear them for a 30 days and then return them or keep them.

Back
Top Bottom