Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
about to do local pickup for 540 on a size 10. Too impatient to deal with pricing predictions and stockx/goat hit and miss ordeal. Especially after this past week with the spruces lol
Haven’t done this in a long time. Dude better play no games at Starbucks :lol:

seller is already hitting you on the head with $540 lol. The lowest ask is $525 on stockx, after fees, he's clearing about $450? I would definitely have negotiated somewhere in between that.
His asking is 600. I offered 500. He countered with 550 then 540. I had an offer for 520 on goat so that’s 530 shipped. I’ll pay 10 more to get it now

Do what y’all wanna do with this but I work at a Nike and out of curiosity did a search through our system and 6 additional non released color codes popped up.

AR4237-700
AR4237-003
AR4237-900
AR4237-901
AR4237-902
AR4237-903

seller is already hitting you on the head with $540 lol. The lowest ask is $525 on stockx, after fees, he's clearing about $450? I would definitely have negotiated somewhere in between that.
Right and when snkrs pairs come in this week prices will surely go down. You could probably get them for 5 after shipping on sx come Wednesday....I'd wait and save 40 dollars but that's just me.

Do what y’all wanna do with this but I work at a Nike and out of curiosity did a search through our system and 6 additional non released color codes popped up.

AR4237-700
AR4237-003
AR4237-900
AR4237-901
AR4237-902
AR4237-903
no more
upload_2019-6-9_15-1-21.png

Right and when snkrs pairs come in this week prices will surely go down. You could probably get them for 5 after shipping on sx come Wednesday....I'd wait and save 40 dollars but that's just me.
Yeah a part of me wants to be frugal and save money when the online pairs come in. But price prediction is hard w this shoe. The color joints dropped a good bit, but the bones stayed stagnant price wise for awhile.

Yeah a part of me wants to be frugal and save money when the online pairs come in. But price prediction is hard w this shoe. The color joints dropped a good bit, but the bones stayed stagnant price wise for awhile.
black and bones were in the $850-$1000 range for a quite a bit even after release and then dropped. think they'll hit that again?

black and bones were in the $850-$1000 range for a quite a bit even after release and then dropped. think they'll hit that again?
If they continue to bastardize this shoe w colors then I think they all peaked price wise. I actually love the look of this shoe though. It has a premium upscale look to it compared to regular sneakers. The packaging, presentation, and comfort is awesome.
Best silhouette Nike came out with since Nike air yeezy 2s IMO

Man, those Blue OW AF1 taking all the shine away from these... Does Virgil have something against Jerry!? I would gladly pay $2-300 more for those. But that will probably not be enough :sick:

I’m with ModernMade and suggest waiting. Prices 100% are going to go down. Unless you plan on wearing them today I see no reason to rush.

My logic is I don’t pay StockX or GOAT prices when picking up locally. Comes down to risk v. reward. What I mean is I’m paying a the same price and having to put in more work and potentially jeopardize my safety. First, I have to go to the bank to get cash ($500 plus), drive to the meet location, and then verify the authenticity. Nah b I’d rather just have StockX or GOAT do all that for me while I chill.

I’m with ModernMade and suggest waiting. Prices 100% are going to go down. Unless you plan on wearing them today I see no reason to rush.

My logic is I don’t pay StockX or GOAT prices when picking up locally. Comes down to risk v. reward. What I mean is I’m paying a the same price and having to put in more work and potentially jeopardize my safety. First, I have to go to the bank to get cash ($500 plus), drive to the meet location, and then verify the authenticity. Nah b I’d rather just have StockX or GOAT do all that for me while I chill.
Nah I feel you. I haven’t done local pick up in years since stockx and goat hit the market. I figured I was ready to pay 530 on goat anyway so I’m just being impatient paying 540. I’ll just eat cheap lunches this week to make up for it lol

nah Fog's definitely been in the works before the MCA's lol
so this art exhibit thing & af1 style virgil has been doing for the past 3yrs was done to outshine jerry lorenzo's sail release date that popped up not even 7 days b4 the dropped yesterday? i guess virgil just picked up the phone last month to give the highly established mca museum a ring to say "b*tch i want my own exhibit nxt month & idc if its on such short notice! HAVE IT DONE!" *hangs up & slams phone* yeah okay my guy

so this art exhibit thing & af1 style virgil has been doing for the past 3yrs was done to outshine jerry lorenzo's sail release date that popped up not even 7 days b4 the dropped yesterday? i guess virgil just picked up the phone last month to give the highly established mca museum a ring to say "b*tch i want my own exhibit nxt month & idc if its on such short notice! HAVE IT DONE!" *hangs up & slams phone* yeah okay my guy

you sound ignorant. Just think about it for a second and let it marinade what you just said

These guys do everything with a purpose. Can’t tell me timing was coincidental.

Back
Top Bottom