Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Nike has more to do with the timing of things dropping then the collaborators do.

giphy.gif

Nike does. You act like these dudes have all the power. They aren't controlling production and release dates without working directly with Nike approval.

Why would Nike sabotage Jerry like that?

Why would Nike sabotage Jerry like that?
nike didn't sabotage anything. the shoes sold out instantly. stop being a hypebeast. just b/c the shoe isn't going for $700 doesn't mean they're wack/sabotaged. well they are to me, but that's just my opinion.

nike didn't sabotage anything. the shoes sold out instantly. stop being a hypebeast. just b/c the shoe isn't going for $700 doesn't mean they're wack/sabotaged. well they are to me, but that's just my opinion.

But I love the Sails...

Exactly. I don’t give a **** how many colors Nike/Jerry release. I don’t own Nike or Fear of God, I’m here for the art. I don’t make a living reselling shoes.
it's not about reselling for me. i just don't like seeing everybody have the same shoe/type of shoe as me. i saw a sh*tload of ppl wearing the wotherspoon's during all star weekend & haven't wore them since. those shoes are very creative w/ s class hype backing them. i'm an individual b4 anything. an individual that appreciates certain exclusivity at that.

These guys do everything with a purpose. Can’t tell me timing was coincidental.

You sound really dumb right now. Jerry flew from LA to Chicago to celebrate Virgil's opening. Whether that's hate or love, the only ones thinking about the timing of these releases are you and Nike.

Was able to grab a pair on a local store, though still not quite convinced. I really like them but they're just too white and will get crazy dirty, specially in such a dirty city.

Edit: Anyways, if anyone's looking for a size 10 lemme know, might take a good offer and get rid of them.

IMG_0359.JPG IMG_0360.JPG IMG_0364.JPG IMG_0367.JPG

Last edited:
Next time you speak my name, @ me so I can shut you down sooner.
:rofl:
You are letting the hype dictate your perception of these shoes. Goat this goat that. Another cw comes out and "omg this the GOAT cuz Jerry said it is!!11!" You said the black ow af1 was goat and the blue forces comes out and here u go again

If you guys think it’s all about selling out shoes, you are not seeing the big picture. If it were all about selling out shoes, they would drop a mil of these forces after they build the hype and they would sell the **** out. But they won’t! It’s all being THE guy and who can get the most push from Nike to market their brands and products. Virgil and Jerry both want to be THE guy... just like Ye did...but Ye is a psycho and bounced.

:rofl:
You are letting the hype dictate your perception of these shoes. Goat this goat that. Another cw comes out and "omg this the GOAT cuz Jerry said it is!!11!" You said the black ow af1 was goat and the blue forces comes out and here u go again

Oh now you’re not even reading my posts in full... I said the Blues are top 5 OW.

If you guys think it’s all about selling out shoes, you are not seeing the big picture. If it were all about selling out shoes, they would drop a mil of these forces after they build the hype and they would sell the **** out. But they won’t! It’s all being THE guy and who can get the most push from Nike to market their brands and products. Virgil and Jerry both want to be THE guy... just like Ye did...but Ye is a psycho and bounced.

Nike already found THE guy over 30 years ago. You might know him by the Jumpman logo

ye dipping from the nike is arguably the best artistic and financial decisions he's ever made for himself. wth are you talking about?

What’s that got to do with Virgil and Jerry’s goals??.... you missed my point.

If you're saying it comes down to a competition between these 2 as far as Nike collabs go, then Virgil already whooped Jerry's rear end to the point of no return

Back
Top Bottom