Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You want silence? Try pretty much the rest of the country.

I knew someone would say this.. I'm annoyed that they basically made a handful of pairs of this shoe which makes no sense. It's almost like why even make the shoe at all. But since we're on the topic, we already know the rest of the country isnt getting anything so why would I need bring that up?

If theyre going to be in 3 cities, the least they could do is make them actually available. This goose chase is trash.

I knew someone would say this.. I'm annoyed that they basically made a handful of pairs of this shoe which makes no sense. It's almost like why even make the shoe at all. But since we're on the topic, we already know the rest of the country isnt getting anything so why would I need bring that up?

If theyre going to be in 3 cities, the least they could do is make them actually available. This goose chase is trash.
You been in this long enough to know. Limited first release. Test the market, build hype. Then flood the market with GRs and a large number of colorways

I don't agree but it's tried and trusted from a business perspective.

Don't take it as me baggin on ya. I'm just living in the NOLA desert out here. But I get it -- NYC is NYC. You guys should get a hefty run, and I get the frustration.

You been in this long enough to know. Limited first release. Test the market, build hype. Then flood the market with GRs and a large number of colorways

I don't agree but it's tried and trusted from a business perspective.

That's true.. forgot about that recipe.. sometimes they dont flood anything though especially with collabs but you have a point.

Now you know how the rest of the country feels on literally every release.

Reactions: OTG
So I'm gonna ask a question that may already be asked and answered, and, if so, apologies.

But what ended up happening w/ SNS for this one? Did they have a raffle I missed? Is there no raffle?

I'm surprised that they didn't put up a raffle for the black CW at least, and END too, no raffles. For neither models and colorways. Strange because usually SNS and END especially love to put raffles up super early

Bone is EU only for now!

Attachments

• DD7A1BCA-4F89-4C25-A0C7-3A695572ACA4.jpeg
    DD7A1BCA-4F89-4C25-A0C7-3A695572ACA4.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 77
What a time man lol. Where the heck these kids getting $400 bucks for some kicks, had to finesse my pops for that $200 when foams first came out smh
That’s cause sneakers and streetwear became accesible online, so the affluent got attracted to it.

sounds like its delayed more than its Nike exclusive.

a few shops posted the bones even tho theres no news of them dropping this week

Back
Top Bottom