Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm beginning to think I should've registered for the Shootarounds for the UNDFTD raffle since I bet a majority of the people are gunning for the FOG1 - that and the fact that the FOG1 is listed at the top so people are probably more likely to choose those (some people didn't even know there was a choice for the Shootarounds and thought all the options were for the FOG1)

I wouldn’t question it. If you’re meant to win, you will. Good luck.

Reactions: Ube
Entered in-store raffle at my local boutique and it was black only (both styles) - light bone colorway next month they said.

1AC13A77-947E-4F1C-BB9E-5C1833DA2307.jpeg

via IG

I'm beginning to think I should've registered for the Shootarounds for the UNDFTD raffle since I bet a majority of the people are gunning for the FOG1 - that and the fact that the FOG1 is listed at the top so people are probably more likely to choose those (some people didn't even know there was a choice for the Shootarounds and thought all the options were for the FOG1)
Lol I told you this

Yea, earlier I was like I should just cut my losses and just focus on SA which might be more low key, but then you said everyone goin for FOG1 will be goin for SA.

Oh yeah I did say that. But UNDFTD raffle only gave you the chance to select SA or FOG1 - so I think SA would've been the better choice there to increase your chances.
Best believe people entering raffles for the FOG1 are entering other raffles for SA also though.

Oh yeah I did say that. But UNDFTD raffle only gave you the chance to select SA or FOG1 - so I think SA would've been the better choice there to increase your chances.
Best believe people entering raffles for the FOG1 are entering other raffles for SA also though.
Ah true, yes SA would be better odds. ive only seen one raffle for SA tho that wasnt in store.

3 good raffle seems over or delayed, i don't know

Last edited:
Ah true, yes SA would be better odds. ive only seen one raffle for SA tho that wasnt in store.

3 good raffle seems over or delayed, i don't know

Only seen two stores period. Not even the Kixsquares got em up for a preorder

Back
Top Bottom