Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm surprised that they didn't put up a raffle for the black CW at least, and END too, no raffles. For neither models and colorways. Strange because usually SNS and END especially love to put raffles up super early

They had raffle up on SNS like last week, but this week it’s gone or has already ended.

either the 3M is bland or the nylon upper is doing a good job blocking it

j1.png
j2.png

Can confirm this also :emoji_upside_down:
Sounds like it'll be a backdoor special...
My thoughts exactly.. No worries.. itll be the same few people talking bout “F Porter.. I spend sooo much $$ that they gave us (Exclusive Access) and I still couldnt cop! :lol:
Ive learned from the Off White Forum...Its Nothing But GREEDY mf’s on NT now :smh:

lol yeah yall wanna talk about it but they're known to hold and sell stuff to private VIP clients that spend thousands. Don't think you're entitled to some FOGs now because you copped 2 pair of yeezys off Mr Porter
damn i never spent **** and i thought i had a chance :lol:

I'm beginning to think I should've registered for the Shootarounds for the UNDFTD raffle since I bet a majority of the people are gunning for the FOG1 - that and the fact that the FOG1 is listed at the top so people are probably more likely to choose those (some people didn't even know there was a choice for the Shootarounds and thought all the options were for the FOG1)

I'm beginning to think I should've registered for the Shootarounds for the UNDFTD raffle since I bet a majority of the people are gunning for the FOG1 - that and the fact that the FOG1 is listed at the top so people are probably more likely to choose those (some people didn't even know there was a choice for the Shootarounds and thought all the options were for the FOG1)
Don't over think. Demand will be hype for both.

lol yeah yall wanna talk about it but they're known to hold and sell stuff to private VIP clients that spend thousands. Don't think you're entitled to some FOGs now because you copped 2 pair of yeezys off Mr Porter

Straight up.
Mr Porter's VIP's spend anywhere from 10,000 to 50,000 in a fiscal year. They have different tiers.
They reserve high demand footwear & other products for them as their token of appreciation for their support. For a webstore that specializes in high end merchandise, I don't mind them doing that at all.

If they spend that much, they deserve it. Those customers are bound to be loyal to them, y'all won't. :lol:

PO

Straight up.
Mr Porter's VIP's spend anywhere from 10,000 to 50,000 in a fiscal year. They have different tiers.
They reserve high demand footwear & other products for them as their token of appreciation for their support. For a webstore that specializes in high end merchandise, I don't mind them doing that at all.

If they spend that much, they deserve it. Those customers are bound to be loyal to them, y'all won't. :lol:

PO

Those customers probably couldn't care less about some Nike sneakers though if they shop for high end merchandise.

I think the opposite, its clear that these customers are into fashion and you would think they want the FOG. Theres probably a bunch of Asian fashionistas, buying balenciaga sock runners and gucci shoes every week with some off-white jacket and stuff, racking up their VIP points and getting first dibs on FOGS. Mr P gets a bunch of limited stuff and a portion of that goes to these VIP, the rest gets dumped online for the botters

Back
Top Bottom