Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro...what the hell is embedded in your carpet!? A magic eraser dam near removes anything and everything.

rubbed again my car pedal I think and it looks like some sort of oil thats soaked in:nerd:

got it to fade a bit but going to try a bleach pen and let them sit in the sun at some point. These were for the toe so it is what it is

Damn

I always wear the same old beat pair while driving. It’s funny how most people don’t understand it and look at me when I change shoes after getting out of the car

I also wear driving shoes, specially since I drive with 3 pedals and when I drive an automatic I use both feet. Still my driving position style damages midsoles really bad. It's a hassle, but if you like to maintain your shoes it is highly recommended.

got them for Christmas
9E09902C-BE4B-4F33-B4EA-6E0D533B05D8.jpeg

I also wear driving shoes, specially since I drive with 3 pedals and when I drive an automatic I use both feet. Still my driving position style damages midsoles really bad. It's a hassle, but if you like to maintain your shoes it is highly recommended.
Why dont you just clean your cars interior. Shampoo that carpet bruh.

Why dont you just clean your cars interior. Shampoo that carpet bruh.

It has nothing to do with carpet filth, it's the way I lean my heels into the mat that ends up damaging my soles. OTOH you step all the time in the carpet, keeping it pristine would require daily scrubbing.

it just cant be prevented if you're driving as the heel just always sits on the carpet and drags

thats why i pretty much stopped buying shoes with white react midsoles, those midsoles are too soft and gets more wear from driving than actual wear and heel gets stained everytime too

It has nothing to do with carpet filth, it's the way I lean my heels into the mat that ends up damaging my soles. OTOH you step all the time in the carpet, keeping it pristine would require daily scrubbing.

Im the same. been driving with driving shoes/slippers since I was like 15 lol..

it just cant be prevented if you're driving as the heel just always sits on the carpet and drags

thats why i pretty much stopped buying shoes with white react midsoles, those midsoles are too soft and gets more wear from driving than actual wear and heel gets stained everytime too
Not only it gets stained, it wears off. These are some Jack Purcell's I occasionally drive with. The whole back is messed.
IMG_1958.jpg
Im the same. been driving with driving shoes/slippers since I was like 15 lol..

Best solution ever, it's just the hassle to remove and put your shoes, specially something like FoG's

Not only it gets stained, it wears off. These are some Jack Purcell's I occasionally drive with. The whole back is messed.
IMG_1958.jpg

for sure especially since i dont even keep carpets on my car, i always witch 'em up for weathertech floorliners

Right got my grey shoot arounds in. Theyre one size up from my tts and it fits the same as my uk 11 fog 1. My big toe comes just past the small silver swoosh on the toebox. Very easy to get into as bigger size and no problems with the zipper. Am happy with fit and would be fine getting the same size for the black as it is cheaper than going tts. PS have a wide foot

Right got my grey shoot arounds in. Theyre one size up from my tts and it fits the same as my uk 11 fog 1. My big toe comes just past the small silver swoosh on the toebox. Very easy to get into as bigger size and no problems with the zipper. Am happy with fit and would be fine getting the same size for the black as it is cheaper than going tts. PS have a wide foot

Nice to know they fitted well, enjoy them!

I used to lay a towel down on the carpet to prevent the back sole of the shoe from rubbing agains the carpet. Now, i just wear shoe booties and have no issues whatsoever. Shoes stay clean and the booties are easy to take off or put on. They are also cheap and I’m sure you can get em free from somewhere. I think i got a pair from the cable guy lol

Anyone own a fear of god 5th drop selvedge denim trucker jacket with the alpaca lining ?
worth it ??
Considering copping the black one for the low low just don’t wanna be stuck with something that’s sub par even if it’s a fraction of the retail price

Back
Top Bottom