Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's how the Spruce and Orange pairs should've been. They could've kept those colors, but make the outsole white man! It just makes the shoe look a lot better than having the the entire thing orange or green.
Fr! Both em leaps & bounds above what we got. :smh:
Unless... That's the plan all along to run up a whole spectrum of cws ..

Quick q on the pants; some show a white Velcro tag, while those up there are clearly black.
Can't seem to find the black ones at the usual spots: StockX, etc.. What gives?

Quick q on the pants; some show a white Velcro tag, while those up there are clearly black.
Can't seem to find the black ones at the usual spots: StockX, etc.. What gives?

The black Velcro is on StockX. They are the ‘warm-ups.’ The white patch is tear away and are $200 more. Similar tear away design but are different.

5B23B098-F161-479D-A402-FCFA3637345C.jpeg
17774612-5B65-489A-9F1F-331B6CF3585C.jpeg
1F49F7D9-9BD6-4777-B75E-30FD995A467C.jpeg
D5420EE7-1159-4D7C-828E-0C5732855DBC.jpeg

The wind out here though...Walked around downtown in these; they are not comfortable!
And yes, em soles stain something serious!!!
Far from buyer's remorse though.

The wind out here though...Walked around downtown in these; they are not comfortable!
What model isn’t comfy? Cause you trippin if your going to say the 1’s.

1’s are some of my comfiest shoes. Maybe you wore the wrong socks cause I’ve never heard anyone else having similar issues.
And I rock em loose too.
And ol boy up there with the flip-flops has the right idea; some carpets will stain these.

Pains me to say it but I ended up letting go of my FoG 1 black. I bought the shoe for resale around this time last year and I just never got around to rocking em.

It's a beautiful shoe no question but as more colorways came out and I saw more on-feet pictures/videos I came to the odd conclusion that the shoe doesn't look as good on feet (IMO).

And this is no diss to all of you who are able to rock em but for me personally I just didn't find them as practical as a Jordan 1 or a Yeezy 700 (Waverunner).

I'm sure a future colorway will come out and get me to try em again. The nice thing about that is that resale prices are a lot more reasonable compared to those initial 2 colorways. I paid 710 for mine in the aftermarket and just saw that the Oatmeal's were only a 100ish over retail.

Do you wipe your hands on your shoes when you eat?
:smile:
O wait, my bad. ' cus of how I'm seated? Lol yea just flexing, won't front. As ridiculous as I looked taking it.
But they got pretty dirty, but all cleaned up now.

Back
Top Bottom