Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pains me to say it but I ended up letting go of my FoG 1 black. I bought the shoe for resale around this time last year and I just never got around to rocking em.

It's a beautiful shoe no question but as more colorways came out and I saw more on-feet pictures/videos I came to the odd conclusion that the shoe doesn't look as good on feet (IMO).

And this is no diss to all of you who are able to rock em but for me personally I just didn't find them as practical as a Jordan 1 or a Yeezy 700 (Waverunner).

I'm sure a future colorway will come out and get me to try em again. The nice thing about that is that resale prices are a lot more reasonable compared to those initial 2 colorways. I paid 710 for mine in the aftermarket and just saw that the Oatmeal's were only a 100ish over retail.
I can see you regretting it; let me explain. When a dope colorway drops, you cop and wear them you’re going to want the blacks back.

I can see you regretting it; let me explain. When a dope colorway drops, you cop and wear them you’re going to want the blacks back.

Yeah I can see that already :lol: and you'll be here on the thread to quote this and hit me with the "I TOLD YA"!

I hope you made a profit on the blacks! Great shoe, i just cant justify paying double retail for it atm

Hell yea.. Youn, my heels were definitely sore. Tts here. Just some feedback; I mess wit these. :smokin
20200105_144255.jpg

20200105_144305.jpg

20200105_144429.jpg
HTTR. Hard being a fan these days though.

I’ve never had an issue with comfort. They’re not as comfortable as my Yeezy 700s, but they’re straight.

HTTR. Hard being a fan these days though.

I’ve never had an issue with comfort. They’re not as comfortable as my Yeezy 700s, but they’re straight.
Yessir #HTTR
I realized it's the friction of my heel rubbing up/down against the pulltab!?!
Tightened the laces up, which amended this, but now they look like em combat boots. I'm no fan of "covering up" high tops, but ay....

Im really stating to think that the zipper issue is to dow with sizing down! Try a shoe repair shop, how ever they may try to attach a new zip

Jours numéro trois!
All's well out here. But Fr fr, i looked over shoulder a lil with these on.....O they're neckbreakers alright..
20200106_154342.jpg

Bonus.. Buncha boys in blue up in here; ol boi with blackcat13s on.
Kept locking eyes with this other redbone officer, checking out the fit too! But dudes was zoning on her tho ..Fr
20200106_154432.jpg
Wore these over Christmas. Any zipper suggestions to fix it?
Head on to your cobbler, my guy. That's an easy fix

Yeah, wtf is up with that theuserjohnny theuserjohnny :lol:

I can understand if you paid retail and realized that. But you obviously liked the shoe enough to pay resale for it, so how did you not end up wearing them?

Idk haha. I kinda had the same thought once I let them go... why did I even bother to pay resale if I was just going to get rid of em down the line? Of course the intention was to rock em and it just never happened. Won't lie I think I just got caught into the hype when they came out... was filled with the "gotta cop em now before they shoot up in price" and just pulled the trigger. Got them and just never got to rocking em :lol: I'm sure we all relate to that to some extent... grab a sneaker and just never get to rocking em.

So did anyone hear size up 0.5 in fog 1s. Seen a black pair that i may be able to get not too much above retail. But its an 11.5 to my usual 11

Back
Top Bottom