Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wait what??? I thought these was the goats
That's a pretty big turnaround from "best next to OG black" to "OUT" :lol:

tenor.gif
I think I just overkilled and hyped myself out of being interested lol

Passed on these today. Going to pick up the Oatmeals (mistakenly passed on those back when I had the chance) and then I'll be done with this silhouette. I hope Nike and Jerry team up for a V2, I'd love to see what refinements Jerry & Leo would make to a successor.

Prices steadily dropping. Size 9.5 and 10 on StockX is $599. Come drop day and delivery day they should be about $500. New fees suck! $475 bid comes out to $554 after fees 😡

Yeah I wear a 12.5 in pretty much everything. Basketball shoes. Track spikes. Casual. All that. It’s my perfect size .

and I asked A couple friends who don’t have feet like me

and they, just like I did, went down half a size.

but hey you can always make a bigger shoe fit with a few socks, so You TTSers have at it.

But my size 12 (shout out to whoever told us about st alfreds late shipment of oatmeal’s :pimp: )
Fits like a 12.5. Ive worn them at least 20 times

if they felt like a 12 I promise I’d admit it
I don’t agree with the person I quoted.

Something was lost in translation. I have a 9.5 and had 10(my true size)in fog1. I went with a half size down.

To further drive home my point, I need to size 1 whole size up for yeezys. Toes literally bunched up pressing against the front of the shoe. So I look sideways at anybody telling me I don’t know my size. I definitely don’t agree that every shoe fits exactly the same across the board.

Those the dudes that can’t walk in their tts shoes cause it hurts their feet after 15-20 minutes .

Yeah blue air unit looks better

wish i seen those goatmeals, dont own this model, my sz, and best c/w of this model imo

Back
Top Bottom