Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm debating between Oatmeal and Sail since I can't see in person what colorway do you think is more versatile?
I personally love the oatmeals. I thought about sails as well and I do like the way they look when they're crisp, but that bright white is so much louder on an already attention-grabbing shoe. Plus living in NYC I knew they'd get trashed fast

I dont have sail but want it (missed out on ebay because dudes couldnt provide proof of authenticity.)

goat meals are great and do go with everything n most likely get dirty less quickly

I'm debating between Oatmeal and Sail since I can't see in person what colorway do you think is more versatile?

IMO, the Sail's are the cleanest looking pair to me. Like if i was asked to display this model in a museum, I'd pick that color.

But as far as versatility, I would go with the Oatmeals for reasons already stated. It matches with a lot of clothing & it won't get dirty instantly like an all-white model does.

PO

IMO, the Sail's are the cleanest looking pair to me. Like if i was asked to display this model in a museum, I'd pick that color.

But as far as versatility, I would go with the Oatmeals for reasons already stated. It matches with a lot of clothing & it won't get dirty instantly like an all-white model does.

PO
I’m gonna go for the Oatmeal joints then. What’s the consensus on sizing ? TTS?

Back
Top Bottom