Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally hit a Copdate raffle from Bows and Arrows!
C6AAB0D5-D6CB-49A4-B560-70F65C41BA6E.png

I have not hit a single FOG 1 for retail (didn't try for the Spruce & Orange), and I fully expect that streak to continue this time around. Hopefully pricing ends up close to the Oatmeals once everyone gets em in hand...

Damn guess this might be the last fog 1 the way Jerry sounding. Said there’s another collection coming this summer but don’t know anything about a fog 2

Has anyone ever tried to cop from the FOG IG account? Is it a link-in-bio type situation or something? I'm assuming bots eat all the stock anyway, but I really want these so might as well give it a try

Has anyone ever tried to cop from the FOG IG account? Is it a link-in-bio type situation or something? I'm assuming bots eat all the stock anyway, but I really want these so might as well give it a try

It's not a link but rather through Instagram's marketplace. Gotta click through the post in order to buy. The last time they did this it wasn't that bad, not really sure if any bots will be on it this time around

It's not a link but rather through Instagram's marketplace. Gotta click through the post in order to buy. The last time they did this it wasn't that bad, not really sure if any bots will be on it this time around
I didnt even know if had a marketplace lol...
So wait he'll post a pic and we got to the post and there should be a link on the pic that leads to an option to purchase..? Can you add cc info and address info before or would that need to be done after we click the link

I didnt even know if had a marketplace lol...
So wait he'll post a pic and we got to the post and there should be a link on the pic that leads to an option to purchase..? Can you add cc info and address info before or would that need to be done after we click the link

The product page is already loaded, if you check fearofgod's last post and click through (on the app) it'll take you to the product page and you can set a reminder for the release. You can add your info in Instagram's settings

I guess I won a raffle for these but I've never had a pair, or tried a pair on, so Im not sure if they'll fit..Got a 10.5 but it sounds like that might be too big..Don't know if I'll pull the trigger tomorrow and purchase..

Back
Top Bottom