Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hit on my back up / ma dukes account..... My main account came up sold out at 10am on the dot, I was finally able to get my account information in after closing And re-opening the app. Seven minutes of waiting in line for a sold out
3FF3FDB5-63F7-44F4-AC3B-9C97008625FA.png

I hope the chinese make a 1/1 of everything and **** on nike with these bull**** *** business practices of making everything extremely limited. 100% of the time it's a waste of time for all of these releases for ppl like me who never win because of some bull**** algorithm and because I dont want to buy a ****ing bot.

Nike, the foot sites, etc dont really exist. All there is are bots and reseller sites. It's a one or the other thing for most of us.

**** nike.
**** supreme too.

And palace.
No bot here, normally I feel the same... just copped on SNKRS

is it possible to ATC on footlocker when it shows that its sold out
Usually the sizes are crossed out when its actually sold out

First time my SNKRS app went to SOLD OUT right on the dot. Never had that happened before, didnt even get a chance to submit anything. ****ing pissed.

Snkrs trash

Every hyped released it will say I entered and I never even get a notification or email that I took a L...wtf it's like my entries are never actually counting on this wack a** sh*t

Back
Top Bottom