Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Snkrs trash

Every hyped released it will say I entered and I never even get a notification or email that I took a L...wtf it's like my entries are never actually counting on this wack a** sh*t
i was the same way bro. apparently you gotta close and re-open the app to see the "Got 'em" pop up though

hopefully 500. I'm doubtful, but times are uncertain and we saw it with the oatmeals. I think 550 easily though
yeah 550 is the highest i'm will to pay at the moment, those ow 5's set me back, but I've been wanting this cw the most.
im hearing this is the last FOG colorway, rumors are that Jerry will leave Nike
that'd likely cause the og set to increase b4 these.
i'm thinking they'll drop initially cause everyone who just copped will try to flip. but in the long run they gonna go up in value. can't go wrong with all black colorway.
agreed

i was the same way bro. apparently you gotta close and re-open the app to see the "Got 'em" pop up though

That doesnt make sense. Closing and reopening will not make me magically get them,I just want to know my entry counted at least

Accidentally Closed Mine While Pending Today. Opened Back Up To “Got Em” :wow:

Not Saying That’s The Answer But Somehow It Worked For Me Unexpectedly

That doesnt make sense. Closing and reopening will not make me magically get them,I just want to know my entry counted at least
lol i'm not saying that'll give you success. all i'm saying is that if you want to see if you got them or not just close and re-open the app

copped on concepts. Bank declined snkrs. should have used another card on concepts but didnt think id hit on either

That's it for me with this hobby for a while, noticed I'm a lot happier on weekends where there isn't a release I'm going for.

Just not worth it anymore, too many hands in the pie, and half of the people who come out with a handfull of pie turn around and sell it for the tiniest bit more than the pie was worth so they can show off their pie-covered hands on Twitter.

Submitted my order request by 7:01 am PST then instantly got the S.O. notice......
20200425_072359.jpg

And I struck out everywhere else (Cncpts, Politics, SNS, UNKNWN, FTL, ).

"Just another #Sadderday" I said to myself.

You never know tho.....

20200425_071542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom