Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've caught DSM manual 3 times lifetime, today being the 3rd time lol. Site is heavily heavily botted
haha I was being sarcastic, I know it has that reputation. Still, I went for it and added one more L to the collection

edit: o **** u copped though, congrats. This a big L for me.

I think these will go low like oatmeals...I’m seeing a lot of wins...I got my oatmeals for 450 shipped. Doubt the seller broke even. Feel like there is gonna be a lot of Nike returns from these lol.
smh i doubt it. prices already starting to creep back up after dipping in the early AM

I think these will go low like oatmeals...I’m seeing a lot of wins...I got my oatmeals for 450 shipped. Doubt the seller broke even. Feel like there is gonna be a lot of Nike returns from these lol.
I agree, these were close to the same price as the Oatmeals pre-drop, and that's with almost no in-store raffle Ws. Also seems like there was a good amount of success (and double/triple-ups), my guess would be $470-$500 once SNKRs pairs start to arrive.

I picked up Oatmeals in a 9.5 for $455 shipped and as much as I hate supporting resale, I felt a little bit better knowing the seller likely broke even after tax and shipping.

Thankful. 👏

89E7852F-3D85-49AD-B7AF-44DA4A7BF8B2.png

-Drew

It's an all black FOG1. Which means its probably a lot more wearable for a lot of people than some of the other colorways.

These will continue to be in demand imo so i dont see prices dippin
You have to take stock into account as well. Don’t try rain on my parade lol. I’m trying to remain positive after taking a L. Maybe I can get a good deal from the undercutting :lol:

Snkrs bleesed me the pass two weeks. Today wife went for a size 8.5, I went for a size 9. She hit, I didn’t lol. I’m hoping the 8.5 fits. Had spruces and oatmeal’s a while back both 8.5 but didn’t like them in person and traded them for something else. But it did look huge so I’m hopeful. Can’t wait :pimp:

Haven’t had much sneaker luck this year, so I was pleasantly surprised to get the W on SNKRS this morning.

Paid the $5 for 2-Day shipping, so supposedly my pair comes in Wednesday. :pimp:

Lol give it a few days prices will dip. I struck out too so far. Only w was the ogs from snkrs so I'm still grateful for that.

Back
Top Bottom