Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0240.JPG

putting my money where my mouth is

I personally feel like it's such a waste to cover the ankle portion of the shoe. It's such a unique design and the height is a vital part of that which balances the silhouette. Maybe I'm biased because I only wear slim fit stuff, but only exposing the bottom part of the shoe makes them look so clunky imo

Nahhhhhh but hey style them how you like. That’s all that matters, but I would never rock that way personally

more essentials dropping today

been thinking about copping sweats but I'm concerned about sizing. I'm typically a small in everything but can get away with XS sometimes, can anyone comment on how oversized they normally are (if at all?)

Last edited:
Ssense has waist conversions on their product pages, but that number is probably "up to that size" fit-wise. I'm a 30-31 and Small fits perfectly.
1608559647458.png
thanks. how tall are you? I'm a 30 waist in pretty much everything and like a slim fit, so I'm still kinda on the fence. I'm 5'9 and 145

Last edited:
thanks. how tall are you? I'm a 30 waist in pretty much everything and like a slim fit, so I'm still kinda on the fence. I'm 5'9 and 145
Almost exactly the same height and weight, and the Small fits nicely. I've never sized down to know if XS would be too slim, but you could always pick up both sizes and sell the one that doesn't fit (that's what I did the first time). Ssense should release at 10 or 11am ET as well, they have $12 shipping under $200 but free returns.

Almost exactly the same height and weight, and the Small fits nicely. I've never sized down to know if XS would be too slim, but you could always pick up both sizes and sell the one that doesn't fit (that's what I did the first time). Ssense should release at 10 or 11am ET as well, they have $12 shipping under $200 but free returns.
appreciate all the info dude, will probably grab both sizes if I can. same exact way I buy yeezys these days :emoji_rolling_eyes:

appreciate all the info dude, will probably grab both sizes if I can. same exact way I buy yeezys these days :emoji_rolling_eyes:
Not a problem, good luck! Even though Pacsun doesn't allow returns, you can usually skip the queue once stock is live by searching for products in the top right corner of the site. Something like "fog sweat" or "fear sweat" should get them to show up.

more essentials dropping today

been thinking about copping sweats but I'm concerned about sizing. I'm typically a small in everything but can get away with XS sometimes, can anyone comment on how oversized they normally are (if at all?)

I would go XS at least for the sweat tops. Bottoms you can go either way depending on if you like them baggy. Sounds like I’m about the same size as you.

Size S sold out with the quickness!! Was able to grab an XS from ssense though. I'm done buying from places with no return policy

Just saw this. Wow. The idea of having both Kanye and Jerry under the Adidas umbrella isn’t something I imagined. I’m curious to see what Jerry creates with the 3 Stripes. Also, I wonder what this means for Kanye. Maybe nothing changes for ‘Ye, and he keeps doing what he’s been doing for Adidas, but I do wonder.

Just saw this. Wow. The idea of having both Kanye and Jerry under the Adidas umbrella isn’t something I imagined. I’m curious to see what Jerry creates with the 3 Stripes. Also, I wonder what this means for Kanye. Maybe nothing changes for ‘Ye, and he keeps doing what he’s been doing for Adidas, but I do wonder.
Wow. So fear of of god and nike collabs are done? Definitely holding on to all my nike/fog pairs now.

HUGE W for Adidas IMO.. Just when the brand started to stale after the Boost bubble popped (pun intended). Can’t believe Nike gave Drake his own line but let a fashion/design icon like Jerry walk. REALLY dumb decision. Hopefully they are smart enough to retain Travis and Virgil long-term by any means necessary.

Back
Top Bottom