Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jerry needed the money, his FOG stuff (not including collabs) hasn’t been relevant in what, 18 months now? And for a small brand that can be very dangerous.

i don’t know the essentials line sells out everytime it drops ( they just had a drop yesterday amd most of the stick online was wiped out in 15 mins ). His mainline stuff hits discount all the time though .The zegna collab doesn’t look to be doing well either. But as long as he does essentials he’ll be alright

Jerry pretty much took over what Kanye was supposed to do for the Adidas Athletic/Hoops line. I remember Kanye was supposed to run that line or something.
I feel like that sounds right. See, I’m curious if this means anything for Kanye. Like is he just gonna keep trucking along making his Yeezys ###, or does this mean his Adidas connection is in question/jeopardy?

wow :wow:
love seeing him at adidas instead of New Balance to be honest. Giving him responsibilities for the basketball line-up could be huge.

I'm already dreaming about a new style similar to the 750 yeezys (been hoping for a restock for a very long time...).
A mix of 750s and 1s would be awesome

wow :wow:
love seeing him at adidas instead of New Balance to be honest. Giving him responsibilities for the basketball line-up could be huge.

I'm already dreaming about a new style similar to the 750 yeezys (been hoping for a restock for a very long time...).
A mix of 750s and 1s would be awesome
so more moonboots? haha

I feel like that sounds right. See, I’m curious if this means anything for Kanye. Like is he just gonna keep trucking along making his Yeezys ###, or does this mean his Adidas connection is in question/jeopardy?

nah they would be stupid to drop kanye. they'll just let him do his stuff with the yeezy line and keep the bball performance stuff for jerry to handle. win/win situation for adidas and now if trend follows, what are the chances we see virgil throw some zip ties on adidas kicks soon?

adidas-yzy-qntm-shoe-swap-1.jpg

Even after adidas clowned his fog1s in Chicago, Damn Jerry really went out sad

as much as adi is going to probably push him to use their design DNA, they need to just let him do his thing. Air FOG1 is one of my favorite silhouettes of all time, too bad we won't see Air FOG2.

I've been considering the double-up for a long time. Would love to get in while I can still cop a pair for under 700, but this SX glitch is making it impossible.

lowest price on GOAT has already shot up to 800

I got the FF Raids for $311 through Goat due to the SX glitch. Prices were going up so fast I didn’t want to wait. I got the Light Bones from SX for $735 before the glitch.

Back
Top Bottom