Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I opened a case with 'em trying to resolve.

not hopeful. prices keep climbing in the meantime
Damn nobody could've predicted it. I got a 10 and 10.5 in the light bone raids because I ain't know which would fit best. Glad I did. Now I can move the 10s when prices get up there. Keeping my true to size 10.5s

Damn nobody could've predicted it. I got a 10 and 10.5 in the light bone raids because I ain't know which would fit best. Glad I did. Now I can move the 10s when prices get up there. Keeping my true to size 10.5s
This is my exact situation. Copped 10s and 10.5s, keeping the 10.5s and will move the 10s when appropriate.

But I like the 10.5s so much, I wanted a double of the pair that fits. Almost pulled the trigger on GOAT last week too smh

finally can probably make money off my raids :rofl:

Also yeezy aint going anywhere. too invested and everything they release of his is full sell through. I hope the yeezy team steps it up though for 2021 I know they got it.

This is my exact situation. Copped 10s and 10.5s, keeping the 10.5s and will move the 10s when appropriate.

But I like the 10.5s so much, I wanted a double of the pair that fits. Almost pulled the trigger on GOAT last week too smh
I feel it. I kind of want to grab stuff that is still reasonably priced. Some sizes is 1000+ and some still at 600. Need to make up my damn mind lol

:rofl: I had to take a look at the Asks on StockX. Take a look at the two Asks on size 7.5 Oatmeals.

It would be hilarious if these turn into the new Nike Yeezy 2s given the circumstances. Probably not since Jerry doesn't have the same influence as Ye, but still pretty similar situations.

Yeah... SX stopped replying to me, and now my size is at $800 as well.

I might regret it someday, but I can't bring myself to drop that much on a single pair.

Just another terrible experience with them.

At first I thought it was just a promotion/marketing type thing, but I think he actually got 3 Stripes tattooed on his neck. Watching the clip on his IG, it might also have a connection to the Holy Trinity (as we all know Jerry is a pretty serious Christian), but wow either way. The Wave Runners (which I ultimately sold, as they just didn’t fit me stylistically) are the only Adidas I had owned since the Shell Toes I had in 2004 in High School, and I’ve never been big on Yeezys personally (I do like the 750s though), but I’m pretty curious to see what he creates. One thing I like that Adidas tends to do I the limiting of branding and insignias on their shoes. If Jerry really does have the freedom to do what he wants, I might finally like an Adidas sneaker enough to add it to my collection.
7A8836A8-A304-44A2-B85E-E1B236755BE7.jpeg

Check must’ve been fat
I’m sure it was bigger than anything Nike was offering. It probably came with tons of freedom and autonomy, I mean, he’s heading Adidas Basketball now. But then again, Nike doesn’t “need” Jerry the way that Adidas does.

I’m sure it was bigger than anything Nike was offering. It probably came with tons of freedom and autonomy, I mean, he’s heading Adidas Basketball now. But then again, Nike doesn’t “need” Jerry the way that Adidas does.

It's most definitely a bigger bag than Nike. He was just a collaborator with Nike. This is an actual position with Adidas to run an entire division - he legit has a title within the company.
I'd say it's pretty big for Adidas. It sure has people anticipating to see what will be released, and people are talking about Adidas again.

his fans “Jerry boys “ are loving the tat .” It’s about the father , son and Holy Spirit but also coincides with the adidas deal , a double entendre if you will “ :smh:
Yeah I’ve seen that. Sht it dumb, but followers are gonna follow.

his fans “Jerry boys “ are loving the tat .” It’s about the father , son and Holy Spirit but also coincides with the adidas deal , a double entendre if you will “ :smh:

Heck no, it's the reverse. It's about Adidas first, but coincides with his holy trinity story second. :lol:
The timing is way too perfect for it to not be Adidas :lol:
He could've gotten a tattoo to represent "the father, son, and Holy Spirit" anytime.

It's most definitely a bigger bag than Nike. He was just a collaborator with Nike. This is an actual position with Adidas to run an entire division - he legit has a title within the company.
I'd say it's pretty big for Adidas. It sure has people anticipating to see what will be released, and people are talking about Adidas again.
It’s huge for Adidas IMO. Hell, I don’t even fk with Adidas like that (just not a fan of the style of their shoes), but I’m pretty excited to see what he creates. The only way (and I still don’t think it will EVER actually happen) that Adidas could close the gap is to do new and different sht. Nike can rest on its laurels of collabs with hot people on Jordan’s and other Nikes, and retros and dope net colorways of Jordan’s and Nikes, but Adidas have to try to create something new that grabs peoples’ attention.

Back
Top Bottom