Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A996E6DA-F3FB-4828-9BF2-6564410C6759.jpeg
Straight to feet

I know it’s been talked about multiple times, but I wish everyone who has these in hand who flexes in here would also post their sizing opinions so those of us who weren’t so lucky can all be extra sure before we drop close to a stack on these lol

The more opinions the easier it would be to figure out sizing, seeing as everyone has different opinions on if it’s TTS or half down..

I know it’s been talked about multiple times, but I wish everyone who has these in hand who flexes in here would also post their sizing opinions so those of us who weren’t so lucky can all be extra sure before we drop close to a stack on these lol

The more opinions the easier it would be to figure out sizing, seeing as everyone has different opinions on if it’s TTS or half down..
just picked up a 10.5 ill share my opinions in a few. I tried to go .5 down but i think im gonna regret.

Went TTS and they fit perfectly. But Putting them On is far from easy

I alternate between 10/10.5 depending on the shoe. Went with 10.5 and they fit snug but they’re long, so there’s room in the toe box. These also aren’t the easiest shoes to put on.

Im usually 11 in most kicks, and the 10.5 fit perfect. I have pretty wide feet as well if that helps. Also have some wiggle room for the toes so they are not crammed.

sizing suggestion has already been mentioned multiple times as well lol

for myself i can never speculate restocks, numbers, release dates etc.

i have no factual info to back any theory i'd wish to concoct.

but for the sake of those who struck out and still want, i hope they restock to hell and drop these in mega numbers.

just picked up a 10.5 ill share my opinions in a few. I tried to go .5 down but i think im gonna regret.

Yeah let me know I'm a 10.5

I rock 10.5 in everything. The only shoe I have as a 10 is the SW 1/97. I took everyone advice and went .5 down and it worked .

I also have a 750 since I know alot of people are comparing these to that shoe and I went 10.5 in those.

Just picked up my pair from A Ma Maniere, I would say TTS. I wear a size 9 US and while they definitely are a little longer than the average size 9 sizing down would have made them too narrow imo.
Just for reference I wear a size 9 in AM1 and they fit very exact (toe at the top) and a 9 in the yeezy 700 ( also very exact fit).

Just picked up my pair from A Ma Maniere, I would say TTS. I wear a size 9 US and while they definitely are a little longer than the average size 9 sizing down would have made them too narrow imo.
Just for reference I wear a size 9 in AM1 and they fit very exact (toe at the top) and a 9 in the yeezy 700 ( also very exact fit).

This really helps. Thanks.

Traded some foams(paid $250 retail) and some AJ 1s(paid $160 retail) for a pair of these.

So I essentially paid retail for them or a little over.

That’s the only way I would get them cause I for dam sure ain’t paying $800+.
What foams and what 1s?

Back
Top Bottom