Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FD15FC6D-4D1F-4B50-ACFE-D5E1E22CBCDA.png
CONCEPTS WITH THE LAST MINUTE BLESS.

Quick story. I went there yesterday to enter the 1 day long raffle. They had 2 iPads out: 1 was on sleep mode with a passcode, so I couldn’t see what was on it. The other was open to the Shoot Around raffle page. Entered that one and asked dude at the desk where the Air FOG 1 page was so I could enter and dude said “oh you can only enter for 1 model..” I said well the other one was on sleep mode so I couldn’t enter or else I would’ve gunned for the 1s..he said ok no problem go ahead and enter both then lol

Heart jumped for a sec thinking I got the FOG 1, sank a bit when I realized it was the SA, and lightened again because I could just flip these and put the extra $250-300 towards the FOG 1s lol.

Plus, I can try these on and see what sizing is like for myself! Hopefully they run the same as the 1s. Anyone have both models in hand and can confirm that?

Worst-case scenario here, I end up liking the SA too and end up needing to pay resale on the 1s anyway lmao.

What are my odds of finding someone in-store willing to swap the SA for the 1s? :lol:

^^ PS: I will post pics of them and my own little review on sizing, at least on the SA model for now, once I have them in hand. Sizing may have to wait til I leave work though

anyone find new pics/vids of the SA yet?

these seem really limited now, still haven't found a youtuber review the SA model

FD15FC6D-4D1F-4B50-ACFE-D5E1E22CBCDA.png
CONCEPTS WITH THE LAST MINUTE BLESS.

Quick story. I went there yesterday to enter the 1 day long raffle. They had 2 iPads out: 1 was on sleep mode with a passcode, so I couldn’t see what was on it. The other was open to the Shoot Around raffle page. Entered that one and asked dude at the desk where the Air FOG 1 page was so I could enter and dude said “oh you can only enter for 1 model..” I said well the other one was on sleep mode so I couldn’t enter or else I would’ve gunned for the 1s..he said ok no problem go ahead and enter both then lol

Heart jumped for a sec thinking I got the FOG 1, sank a bit when I realized it was the SA, and lightened again because I could just flip these and put the extra $250-300 towards the FOG 1s lol.

Plus, I can try these on and see what sizing is like for myself! Hopefully they run the same as the 1s. Anyone have both models in hand and can confirm that?

Worst-case scenario here, I end up liking the SA too and end up needing to pay resale on the 1s anyway lmao.

What are my odds of finding someone in-store willing to swap the SA for the 1s? :lol:
Damn good stuff, dudes is usually super chill at concepts. How was it at the store yesterday, couldn't imagine too many people with how ugly it was. I had every intention of going to put my name in the hat, but a Brunch turned from an expected 2 hour thing into a 4 hour ordeal :smh:

Either way market is above retail, not even slightly— more like double MSRP. So I’ll be scooping, although I like the bone colorway better, especially with the SA. I’m glad I can see these in hand and see what the fit of these are like for myself instead of going in blind for the 1s

Damn good stuff, dudes is usually super chill at concepts. How was it at the store yesterday, couldn't imagine too many people with how ugly it was. I had every intention of going to put my name in the hat, but a Brunch turned from an expected 2 hour thing into a 4 hour ordeal :smh:
When you went, there was a mob to enter raffles? I walked in and out haha. Went around 12.

my favorite is definitely the Bone pair. I like how they changed the Bone with mesh upper to that "leather" upper.

Early sample pair

Yeah, I prefer the leather on the FOG 1. That's why I like the bone pair over the black pair. Except for the yellow pair, that's my all-time favorite.

Finally got a chance to take more pics. Sorry for all the pics .. I was excited. Really hyped to have these. If the SX pair ships I’m considering keeping them as trade bait when the Bones drop. Love these though; definitely made my weekend! :nthat:

2BDA5A68-E312-489A-A1E1-9C60B05E2B65.jpeg
B403C6FF-F4E1-4CF5-A0F3-33AD3836EFC5.jpeg
557CC5CD-5F41-4BCA-A63F-DC863080495D.jpeg
5F941C5F-C914-42D2-900C-6B1048631EFB.jpeg
149F4BAD-E131-41E9-BDF5-8DCC1DC2B329.jpeg
FE550B14-BF04-4C5F-A581-12C83E8CFFD5.jpeg
08F8AE49-F82F-4F05-8070-821E196B3549.jpeg
13632375-F53B-44D4-ADCE-3B0589E71603.jpeg
430A6487-2C10-4C2E-98F2-7DD8231C85C4.jpeg

Are you using similar passwords for other websites?

You cannot even see the cc details on needsupply

Back
Top Bottom