Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First half of sizing suggestions say .5
size down. Second half says true to size. Smh

Shoes look bigger so I see myself going half size down.

Because it depends on what people wear and what they like in terms of fit. I get an 11 in anything that runs small to me and these are TTS for me so I got an 10.5 and its perfect.

This is what I mean, lol. Half say TTS but most now are saying half down.

I guess if I’m gonna pay resailors for my pair I should just play it safe and get my true size, especially if people are saying they’re hard to put on and take off. Rather have room than it be too small and can’t fit in them in the first place...

I guess if I’m gonna pay resailors for my pair I should just play it safe and get my true size, especially if people are saying they’re hard to put on and take off. Rather have room than it be too small and can’t fit in them in the first place...

Somewhere on like page 88 or something I also listed a bunch of shoes to compare fit with. Since we all like stuff to fit differently I listed a bunch of shoes to compare so someone who wears a certain size in a shoe can at least judge it off of that.

For those going the pay for resale route how long you guys waiting and y'all going GOAT or stockX?

Last edited:
Just because they look big doesn't mean they will fit big.
Yeah, I was meaning how people said go a half size down. Then they also posted picks of how much bigger they look compared to other shoes the same size.

Its kinda reminding me of the kd 9. Extra long in the toe but very narrow no matter the size(for me).

A perfect fit is gonna be snug no matter what. I rather get the smaller size. Hate that shoe boat look.

Could always find a seller in same city as you and ask to meet up for a cheaper price to avoid fees if they list on eBay or something

Had a friend in NYC ado that.

Ended up paying 700

Reactions: JPS
Damn saw Jerry at lunch today too. So sad seeing his team walk right past you with their Nike boxes knowing you struck out yesterday.

Somewhere on like page 88 or something I also listed a bunch of shoes to compare fit with. Since we all like stuff to fit differently I listed a bunch of shoes to compare so someone who wears a certain size in a shoe can at least judge it off of that.

Yeah I saw that and appreciate the references..I just feel like there’s so many differing opinions that it’s hard to tell what to get if you can’t see them for yourself in hand.

I’m a 9.5 in literally anything that comes in half sizes. If it’s available in only full sizes, I half size down to a 9. Most my size 9.5s I still have a TINY bit of room at the toe, but my hope is that if I size down it’s not too small where my foot is uncomfortably snug. Like in a Yeezy 350 if I went with a 9 the circulation to my toe would be compromised lmao

Man I hate figuring out sizing for stuff I can’t try on first lol

Basically the big question is: since they fit narrow and long, if you half size down, would they be UNCOMFORTABLY narrow?

That’s the smart thing to do. You have to keep in mind everyone’s feet are different so if you listen to half size down you can get burned.

For those going the resale route how long you guys waiting and y'all going GOAT or stockX?

Currently debating on whether or not to resell. It's weird -- once I got to a certain level of shoe collection, I pretty much decided the only stuff I'd keep would be the stuff I absolutely love and some rare stuff. Sure, it'd be nice to sell these for a bunch of money, but the only reason I'd sell it would be to get a little extra cash for releases exactly like these. So the question becomes, why bother selling them at all?

As for my plan if I resell? SX is hassle-free, and I don't have to bother taking pics or anything. My plan would be to list for a fairly absurd number at Xmas, and see if folks with Xmas-gift cash will bite. If nobody bites, I'll wait a few months, by which point I'll probably have decided to just keep them lol.

Currently debating on whether or not to resell. It's weird -- once I got to a certain level of shoe collection, I pretty much decided the only stuff I'd keep would be the stuff I absolutely love and some rare stuff. Sure, it'd be nice to sell these for a bunch of money, but the only reason I'd sell it would be to get a little extra cash for releases exactly like these. So the question becomes, why bother selling them at all?

As for my plan if I resell? SX is hassle-free, and I don't have to bother taking pics or anything. My plan would be to list for a fairly absurd number at Xmas, and see if folks with Xmas-gift cash will bite. If nobody bites, I'll wait a few months, by which point I'll probably have decided to just keep them lol.

Lol I guess I should have worded it better. Was asking in terms of those buying from the resale market.

Back
Top Bottom