Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol oops I'm an idiot.

Naw it's all good haha!

I do think they'll rise over time. I feel like this happens every time a new model comes out. At first people are hesitant to pay a certain amount because we don't really have another sneaker to base it off. So then over some time as new colorways release and the model catches on with people that OG c/w skyrockets.

Look at the OG 750, OG 350, and even the OG Off White stuff.

No one was trying to spend 500-700 back then for the OG 350 release and look at them now. I bet if we knew it'd skyrocket like that we'd buy em by the bunches and hold on to em.

Should've chopped it up w/ him and lowkey bring up how you struck out. He might've been in the holiday spirit :lol:

this. dudes not seizing the moments. i would've walked away from that restaurant as Jerry's new contact in his phone under Bestie.

35C42F25-F6C9-4512-96D3-0521623EFD1F.jpeg

I think the size tag is my favorite feature on this shoe lol The way it’s stitched the insole is odd yet creative lol

I have someone on the line that wants to trade SA’s for my Blue Union 1’s.

Am I stupid for entertaining it?

Sold my yeezy 350s that Adidas sent and never charged me for. Couldn't wait no more. Which helped me pay for these for 8.

I don't like the SA's.. something looks off and I'm not feeling the 3M all over.. I like 3M just not the way it was done on those but even without the 3M I just prefer the 1's.

Back
Top Bottom