Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ebay has a 15% off coupon that ends tonight if anything...discount of $75 max

but still paying resell sucks

Finally got a chance to try them on and relace as well. Shoe runs slightly long. I got these in my TTS 8. Shoe fits pretty narrow due to the TPU cage but will likely break in. I have wide feet and had this same problem with Human Race NMD cage which also broke in with wear. Half size down most likely works too but the shoe is secure enough in TTS for me. They aren't that hard to put on but it is a pain in the butt to take off. Overall the shoe is pretty comfortable, especially compared to Yeezy 750. As mentioned earlier, these come with a double layer tote bag, hang tag, 4 sets of laces (1x set of short black laces, 1x set of long black laces, 1x set of short white laces, 1x set of white laces) and 2 sets of lace toggles. My only gripe is that the white laces don't match the midsole/sole which is more cream color. Heres the spam pictures.

IMG_2708.JPG
IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2714.JPG
IMG_2715.JPG
IMG_2716.JPG
IMG_2721.JPG
IMG_2713.JPG

Easy pick up at undftd sf. Beautiful shoe! Sizing imho is tts if you like space, and .5 down if you like a real snug fit. Tts is perfect for me, as I don't like my shoes snug/fitting perfectly. Glad to see a lot of nt hit on these!
DSCF1016 3 (1).jpg
This pic right here made me have to have these. Ima go downstairs and look at my black toe unions again to feel which ones I want more lol. Might have to say f the set and cop these. Not coming all the way out of pocket for resale tho. Hell no.

Wow. It is incredible to see all you who hit on SNKRS, local raffles, online sites etc. I did not expect to read that for a shoe like this.

Congrats to all who plan to keep and wear! :pimp:

Any owners who wear 11.5/12? Just curious what you would recommend for sizing? I've read some of you say size down .5, then others TTS. So I'm little confused.

Thanks.

PO

This pic right here made me have to have these. Ima go downstairs and look at my black toe unions again to feel which ones I want more lol. Might have to say f the set and cop these. Not coming all the way out of pocket for resale tho. Hell no.
If you're really wanting to give up one of your unions I'd say do it... But you seem to be having a hard to wanting to let one of your unions go, so in that case I say keep both unions tbh. Lol

Finally got a chance to try them on and relace as well. Shoe runs slightly long. I got these in my TTS 8. Shoe fits pretty narrow due to the TPU cage but will likely break in. I have wide feet and had this same problem with Human Race NMD cage which also broke in with wear. Half size down most likely works too but the shoe is secure enough in TTS for me. They aren't that hard to put on but it is a pain in the butt to take off. Overall the shoe is pretty comfortable, especially compared to Yeezy 750. As mentioned earlier, these come with a double layer tote bag, hang tag, 4 sets of laces (1x set of short black laces, 1x set of long black laces, 1x set of short white laces, 1x set of white laces) and 2 sets of lace toggles. My only gripe is that the white laces don't match the midsole/sole which is more cream color. Heres the spam pictures.

IMG_2708.JPG
IMG_2711.JPG
IMG_2714.JPG
IMG_2715.JPG
IMG_2716.JPG
IMG_2721.JPG
IMG_2713.JPG

Sizing description is spot on - shoe fits narrow but long. Went TTS 10.5 and there’s some extra room in the toe box so may look to size swap for a 10.

Were the stock black laces that came on the shoe the short pair or long pair?

All these pictures you guys posted made me go the stock x route. Sold a few pair of shoes to ease the hurt of paying resale. But these were a must. Now let's hope the seller ships.

Sizing description is spot on - shoe fits narrow but long. Went TTS 10.5 and there’s some extra room in the toe box so may look to size swap for a 10.

Were the stock black laces that came on the shoe the short pair or long pair?

stock laces are short laces. The only way to wear long laces is to wrap it around the ankle like the Shoot Around or Converses

IMG_2718.JPG

also bonus pic, the magazine is pretty dope. Its basically a newspaper version of that Complex video between Jerry Lorenzo, John Mayer, and Joe La Puma. Photo stills and poster size of that interview too

IMG_2723 - Copy.JPG
IMG_2724 - Copy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom