Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn Norte with the quick ship, I decided to pick up the hat.

Didn't wanna go for it on Nike because I didn't wanna have it without the shoes but since I'm going to grab a pair within the next few days I thought what the hell why not.

Anybody here with a comparison shot of their regular shoe size with the FOG 1s? I read here that the shoes are longer in length but the fit is the same as a regular TTS (correct me if I’m wrong)

I can deal with length being a little longer but to have a different fit is a problem since I’m one of those with weird *** feet

Anybody here with a comparison shot of their regular shoe size with the FOG 1s? I read here that the shoes are longer in length but the fit is the same as a regular TTS (correct me if I’m wrong)

I can deal with length being a little longer but to have a different fit is a problem since I’m one of those with weird *** feet

join the party

@vinotwofour gunna hit us 2maro on Thursday with that review between TTS and .5 down for the FoG 1! Highly anticipated :smokin:lol:>D

join the party

@vinotwofour gunna hit us 2maro on Thursday with that review between TTS and .5 down for the FoG 1! Highly anticipated :smokin:lol:>D

Will be waiting

171CD4C7-8D7C-426F-9A31-B6E5343E1965.gif

DAAAMN YALL..
So I was super hyped for these . Seen pics a few months ago. Super hyped about em..
Secured my pair.
Been sitting looking at em wearing them around the house the last couple days. Seeing reviews and pictures of hoopers rockin em online.
And idk I think it was all hype???
The promo and advertising is amazing . The way jerry styles the clothes and shoes the visuals look amazing.
Unfortunately I am not as swaggy as jerry or the models.
I was going to beat em and wear em a bunch (like I say about all my dozens and dozens of ****in heat hype raw *** sneaks) but shoot maybe I’ll just sit on em and wait till they rise up in price!?trade bait?
This $6-700 got me sick.
I thought I was killing picking them up early resale, shoulda waited but the thirst was real. The hype was real.
Like I did with the og grey/white 750’s the first release in Ny. Thought I overpaid resale at a stack- and watched the price go Up n up was like 2500 for a min - it’s back down now tho.
RIP Yé
But these FOG’s
Man the hype is real. .
The materials are great , the shape and the shoe looks great.
Idk what’s buggin me bout these kicks right now. Is it the price? Idk , the pic of the dude hooping in em the monsoons bra - idk they look like 750’s which look played out to me . .
Ima sit on it - just wanted to share this first world dilemma I’m having. They look pretty descent with my Nike joggers and my super ill draw string. SB View attachment 2233440

Talk about overthinking it...

DAAAMN YALL..
So I was super hyped for these . Seen pics a few months ago. Super hyped about em..
Secured my pair.
Been sitting looking at em wearing them around the house the last couple days. Seeing reviews and pictures of hoopers rockin em online.
The promo and advertising is amazing . The way jerry styles the clothes and shoes the visuals look amazing.
I was going to beat em and wear em a bunch (like I say about all my dozens and dozens of ****in heat hype raw *** sneaks) but shoot maybe I’ll just sit on em and wait till they rise up in price!?trade bait?
This $6-700 got me sick.
I thought I was killing picking them up early resale, shoulda waited but the thirst was real. The hype was real.
Like I did with the og grey/white 750’s the first release in Ny. Thought I overpaid resale at a stack- and watched the price go Up n up was like 2500 for a min - it’s back down now tho.
RIP Yé
But these FOG’s
Man the hype is real. .
Idk what’s buggin me bout these kicks right now. Is it the price? Idk , the pic of the dude hooping in em the monsoons bra - idk they look like 750’s which look played out to me . .
Ima sit on it - just wanted to share this first world dilemma I’m having. They look pretty descent with my Nike joggers and my super ill draw string. SB View attachment 2233440

everything about this makes me sad for you.

DAAAMN YALL..
Secured my pair.
This $6-700 got me sick.
RIP Yé
But these FOG’s
Man the hype is real. .

all that and he didn't even mention sizing

Just copped black skylons. Makes me happy for a bit after still feeling the sadness of missing the fog 1s.

In an 11.5 btw , of anyone wants to pass the homie a link to a decent priced pair of 1s

DAAAMN YALL..
Secured my pair.
This $6-700 got me sick.
RIP Yé
But these FOG’s
Man the hype is real. .
lmao wat, you should keep a diary and write your thoughts in there, not here

DAAAMN YALL..
Secured my pair.
This $6-700 got me sick.
RIP Yé
But these FOG’s
Man the hype is real. .

Repped for the flight of ideas

DAAAMN YALL..
Secured my pair.
This $6-700 got me sick.
RIP Yé
But these FOG’s
Man the hype is real. .

CB3504A1-4109-47B4-8CC4-4C94D1724376.gif

Nobody cares about that wall of text. Post the source of your claim of the yellow pair coming out on Christmas. I know you seen my replies to you, along with others here asking for the source.

Last edited:
DAAAMN YALL..
Secured my pair.
This $6-700 got me sick.
RIP Yé
But these FOG’s
Man the hype is real. .

You think the hype is real on these?

Back
Top Bottom