Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't been around a while but I just wanted to chime in on the FOG 1 and FOG 1 SA:

These are the stupid shoes to put on. Period.

The rear entry is garbage. The zipper is super stiff and doesn't go down enough. I spent a good 10 mins trying to get my foot in there since there is no give in the front (no tongue). I used a shoe horn, I used force, and in the end the only way I got them on was barefoot.

They're super narrow and have no give, the worst nightmare for a widefooter. They're also long, so if I size up, I'll have a good 2 inches of space in front, if not more.

I have no idea how people could size .5 down in these.

Otherwise, really nice shoe. But this "flown in from Italy" last Jerry uses is garbage.

:lol: so are you keeping?

Haven't been around a while but I just wanted to chime in on the FOG 1 and FOG 1 SA:

These are the stupid shoes to put on. Period.

The rear entry is garbage. The zipper is super stiff and doesn't go down enough. I spent a good 10 mins trying to get my foot in there since there is no give in the front (no tongue). I used a shoe horn, I used force, and in the end the only way I got them on was barefoot.

They're super narrow and have no give, the worst nightmare for a widefooter. They're also long, so if I size up, I'll have a good 2 inches of space in front, if not more.

I have no idea how people could size .5 down in these. Definitely going .5 up from TTS on the Bones.

Otherwise, really nice shoe. But this "flown in from Italy" last Jerry uses is garbage.

:rofl: I'm dying at the image of you sitting there for 10 minutes trying to put these on!

:rofl: I'm dying at the image of you sitting there for 10 minutes trying to put these on!
For your imagination (ignore the socks, just wanted something thin):

89314378-643A-4DB4-A290-0B3249398FA4.jpeg
BC3A03AF-79BC-4109-94C3-64B279BC1004.jpeg

these must be like the FoG military sneakers in terms of the way u guys are describing the difficulty putting them on

Anyone else have zipper problems with their FOG? Ive only seen SA with problems

munchy munchy do you have the FOG 1 as well? SA and Fog 1 fits differently. SA not nearly as comfortable as FOG 1's, entry is also slightly different. I found it easier to slip the FOG 1 in (but still, never encountered a shoe that takes me 10 minutes to put on, not even more snowboard boots).

Zipper also feel slightly stiffer on the SA model making it harder to zip and unzip

Yeah, I don't have issues getting into my FOG 1's.. We'll see what happens with getting out once they've been worn and some friction builds up.

Back
Top Bottom