Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any exact release date info. yet for the light bone skylon ii's other than January? I get in the whites on Thursday but I am thinking after seeing pics I think I like the light bone more.

Last edited:
These codes always get posted smack in the middle of me being far away from my computer.

Officially un-ds'd

Attachments

• 20190108_145438.jpg
    20190108_145438.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 117
Need to see a fit w/ some relaxed fit jeans or anything other than slim fit or skinny.

Imo everyone with skinny jeans or joggers on look like they are about to start Kung fu fighting.( no offense)

Fake to me, the back just doesn't look right (shape). The color of the sole looks off and the text that is next to the air bag looks off. Text on the hang tag look off also. And if I'm not mistaken on the black lace lock the font should be black and not white (as pictured).

Post on snkr replica forum on reddit if you want more opinions, I usually post there for LC they're pretty good.

Because of this post I went to reddit and did an LC on my Grim Reaper's. They're replicas. Thanks!

How do the essential pants fit? Normally rock a M in those type of stuff (32-34).

I usually wear sz 32 - 34 as well. I'm 5'11 and The essential pants I'm wearing are a sz L. Imo they fit slightly small - in between a medium and large. The length is long and the legs are pretty tapered. Just so you know, I have the pants tucked into my socks and the waist rolled in the posted.

Back
Top Bottom