Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Need both.

Lmao I know that guy in the pic. He rides Jerry hard and he's known to sell/rock fakes.

Met him at a camp out for the OG all over print vans that released at the mall. I wasn't into them but a friend was and when I got off work he was bugging that there'd be a line so we head over around 8pm the night before. It was him a friend and he had hired 2 rando people to stand in line with them and then me and my friend.

Night pushes on line forms, dude behind me recognizes him and starts to tell me he's not even from the area (he's from the LA area) and he was known to sell fakes/rock with fakes. Confronts the guy about being in "our" neck of the woods and he just gets all defensive and hits him with the don't worry we're all gunna get our pairs. And this dude ain't even trying to talk with us or anything like we're all chill people I mean we're going to be here all night might as well make the best of it.

Dude behind me who confronted me told me about him hits up a few of his friends to grab his insta or whatever. I see it, added him, scroll thru and this dude got fakes. He was trying to flex on 6 pairs of 750 to sell, they all off. Later after the release I noticed he had pictures of him trying to flex on owning "Yeezy 350 Blade" and at one point even had the "Yeezy 350 Zebra Powder Blue" mock up fake that Yeezy Mafia had. People in the comments asking how and stuff and he hitting em with the "got the plug" " early gang".

Overall it was a good time :lol:
I personally had no issues with him. Like I get it, you here to get your pair and make some. It's all part of the game. If it wasn't for dude behind me I would have never known about him. If anything it just added to my experience for that night haha.

I'm sure the stuff he posts is more now legit. I noticed he cleaned up the insta and all of a sudden fufu that stuff gone.

Lmao I know that guy in the pic. He rides Jerry hard and he's known to sell/rock fakes.

Met him at a camp out for the OG all over print vans that released at the mall. I wasn't into them but a friend was and when I got off work he was bugging that there'd be a line so we head over around 8pm the night before. It was him a friend and he had hired 2 rando people to stand in line with them and then me and my friend.

Night pushes on line forms, dude behind me recognizes him and starts to tell me he's not even from the area (he's from the LA area) and he was known to sell fakes/rock with fakes. Confronts the guy about being in "our" neck of the woods and he just gets all defensive and hits him with the don't worry we're all gunna get our pairs. And this dude ain't even trying to talk with us or anything like we're all chill people I mean we're going to be here all night might as well make the best of it.

Dude behind me who confronted me told me about him hits up a few of his friends to grab his insta or whatever. I see it, added him, scroll thru and this dude got fakes. He was trying to flex on 6 pairs of 750 to sell, they all off. Later after the release I noticed he had pictures of him trying to flex on owning "Yeezy 350 Blade" and at one point even had the "Yeezy 350 Zebra Powder Blue" mock up fake that Yeezy Mafia had. People in the comments asking how and stuff and he hitting em with the "got the plug" " early gang".

Overall it was a good time :lol:
I personally had no issues with him. Like I get it, you here to get your pair and make some. It's all part of the game. If it wasn't for dude behind me I would have never known about him. If anything it just added to my experience for that night haha.

I'm sure the stuff he posts is more now legit. I noticed he cleaned up the insta and all of a sudden fufu that stuff gone.

Those both look real to me lol

Screenshot_20190116-144930_Instagram.jpg

Got a good deal on a local pair but dude tried removing the glue stains and now they look like heavy scuffs. The glue marks were all on the medial side of both shoes so not really that visible on feet

Traded Cactus 4s and $125

51938287-1BCC-4C0E-ABD3-35EFAEC6141F.jpeg
46A42670-8605-4B48-A7DC-78329019DCB3.jpeg

trading for cactus jacks plus cash on top for some mangled sneakers isnt what I would call a good deal but good on you if youre happy with them

Back
Top Bottom